Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:58 am

Only the Hosts, Baby Yoda & Robbie have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:43 am

This name snapped

Baby Yoda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:39 am

HAHAHHAA ok glad you liked it! Good morning!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:41 am

Good morning!

If I win veto I’m taking you off the block.

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:51 am

THANK YOU!!! I am so dumb, to be honest. I shouldn't have volunteered. I think I thought we had 8 votes, not realizing two of us are Hoh and 1 is nominated. I definitely see the light now.
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:51 am

Blossom messaged me after being nominated aw she was nice lol
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:53 am

It happens. Let’s see what we can do with veto!
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:55 am

Yeah, I think if I can win it or if its possible for you and Steak to throw to me, that may be better than getting pulled off? Like less obvious we are together sksksk
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:04 pm

Yeah good point! I’m fine with whatever works best for us!

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:07 pm

Definitely. Have you talked to Madison btw? I think shes pretty nice from what it seems and she will vote to save me if she wins the veto
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:09 pm

Yeah I’ve spoken with her briefly after nominations.

Is there anyone outside of the crazy eight that you trust a lot so we can make sure we have the votes just in case?
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:14 pm

Robbie Mercer wrote:
Yeah I’ve spoken with her briefly after nominations.

Is there anyone outside of the crazy eight that you trust a lot so we can make sure we have the votes just in case?
Jason and I agreed to vote together for this hoh, so him. Also, Theodora should vote to keep me and has already said that. Apart from them, no
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:15 pm

Baby Yoda wrote:
Blossom messaged me after being nominated aw she was nice lol
Maybe her since she messaged me this morning lol sksksk
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:16 pm

Is there anyone you think I should reach out to? I think Tiffany Pollard's vote will be with our alliance since they all love her but I've never talked to her directly, maybe I should?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:22 pm

Well I like Jason and Theodora so that should be perfect! And Blossom is sweet too!

Yeah I would talk to Tiffany just to make sure you’re good just in case she happens to win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie   This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Baby Yoda & Robbie
Page 1 of 67Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next