Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:44 am

Only the Hosts, Big Miss Steak & Connor have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 5:11 am

Hello
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Hey Connor! How are you today?

I wanted to tell you that your name came up a few times last night for nominations. It was brought up by Doja Cat and Brenda. Obviously I was never going to consider putting you up, but I thought you should know.
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:57 pm

Wow.... I actually just got some news that Robbie is considering back dooring you
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:00 pm

Wow thats insane. Why would that happen?
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:04 pm

I have no idea bc I don't think you did anything wrong but they're saying you seem shady and like you could be a big threat that needs to go early.

I'm going to try my hardest to win this veto and keep noms the same.
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:06 pm

Yeah I don't know what's going on why would I be back toward I've never given them an indication that they would be on the block or anyting
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:08 pm

Can you try to get some intel please about why the possible backdoor
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:10 pm

Yes I will let you know!
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:12 pm

Thanks Ive been nothing but kind to Robbie and im active.
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:36 pm

I'm going to let you know that I was brought into an alliance of 8 last night against my will with Bayleigh, Robbie, Baby Yoda, Nick, Doja, Brenda & Nicki. This is why I made my own alliance with the people I actually want to work with.

So what I'm seeing is people are telling Robbie you're going to play hard and he needs to watch out for you. Doja cat specifically said she didn't get good vibes from you and doesn't think you like her. Then Bayleigh and Brenda both said you seem closed off and cutthroat.
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:38 pm

Im closed off after one day? Thats odd
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:48 pm

I know I don't get it. There's a cliquey vibe with this alliance and I don't want to be part of it
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:51 pm

Youd think if they want a cliquey vibe, Id be invited seeing as im the only jock.
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:56 pm

Congratulations on the Veto win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Big Miss Steak & Connor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next