Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Rise & Shine

Go down 
+15
Nicki Minaj
Lucas Dell
Jason Genao
Bayleigh Dayton
Amber Martinez
Hilary Banks
Max
Nick Jonas
Brenda Meeks
Madison Pettis
Baby Yoda
Doja Cat
Reggie Rocket
Blossom
Arisa Cox
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Rise & Shine  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:18 pm

Baby Yoda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:18 pm

BITCHES!! MY HEAD WAS FOR REAL SPINNING AROUND PULLING 360S LIKE THAT GIRL IN THE EXORCISM!! SOMEBODY ALMOST SET ME ALL THE WAY OFF!!! Skskskssk

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:26 pm

WHERE THE HELL Y'ALL AT? Somebody say something. Get the ball rolling. As Apostle Angie from the Book of Bad Girls Club: Season 7 said: "God gave y'all breath to waste!"

Blossom and Baby Yoda like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:29 pm

happy birthday arisa! let's celebrate, i somehow will make it all about me cause i love attention, but let's party!! bounce

Rise & Shine  - Page 2 Tenor

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:32 pm

Ooooh that little girl that blew them candles was evil ... a legend, but evil sksksks

Jason Genao and Baby Yoda like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:34 pm

Doja Cat wrote:
WHERE THE HELL Y'ALL AT? Somebody say something. Get the ball rolling. As Apostle Angie from the Book of Bad Girls Club: Season 7 said: "God gave y'all breath to waste!"

LMAO i loved Angie! I hated when her and Tiara fought

Baby Yoda and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:37 pm

arisa let's get special privileges, leave the house and go to the club maybe....

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:39 pm

Season 7 was the perfect season. Everyone except wack as Cheyenne played apart. Angie and Tiara were such a cute duo. And Judi stayed having me stressed. I was sure she was going to go home, but she made it!

Back to top Go down
Lucas Dell

Lucas Dell

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:49 pm

Doja Cat wrote:
I WANNA GET ROWDY!! LUCAS, I AIN'T HEARD A PEEP FROM YOUR ASS ANYWHERE SO DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN YOUR ASS IS THE FIRST OUT! AIN'T GONNA BE NO BORING BITCHES ON MY SEASON!!

Girl I had some personal stuff to deal with last night lmaoooo, but don't worry I'm here now and ready to play Wink

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:50 pm

oh hey lucas

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:51 pm

Doja Cat wrote:
Season 7 was the perfect season. Everyone except wack as Cheyenne played apart. Angie and Tiara were such a cute duo. And Judi stayed having me stressed. I was sure she was going to go home, but she made it!

yeah, i was surprised Judi stayed til the end, but i'm glad she did lol #TeamReal

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:51 pm

Ooop!!

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:52 pm

Blossom wrote:
Doja Cat wrote:

yeah, i was surprised Judi stayed til the end, but i'm glad she did lol #TeamReal

Yasss! I swear seasons 7, 9, and 4 are the best. I could rewatch them over and over. Oh, and of course season 2

Back to top Go down
Lucas Dell

Lucas Dell

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:56 pm

Hello everybody! I was busy last night but I am here now and ready to play, I'm going to try and reach out to people today 1 on 1 but if you'd like to talk I'll answer any private messages I get Smile

Back to top Go down
Bayleigh Dayton

Bayleigh Dayton

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:58 pm

Hey Lucas! Glad you made it on!

Baby Yoda and Lucas Dell like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Shine    Rise & Shine  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise & Shine
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next