Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Doja & Reggie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Doja & Reggie Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:56 pm

Only the Hosts, Doja & Reggie have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:57 pm

We finally got our room!!! I'm gonna repost our pm convo, so the host can see lol.
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:58 pm

Reggie girl why you ate Steak up like that?? Yasss Queen!!
Back to top Go down
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:00 pm

they has a whole room made to be weird lol. I can't steak is lowkey funny tho.
Back to top Go down
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:01 pm

lie*
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:02 pm

She really is! Queen started SO MUCH mess. We have to stan! Hate her, but love her style
Back to top Go down
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:12 pm

Convo From earlier:
Doja Cat:
Girl you got any idea who tried to vote me out? I heard she added you to an alliance of 10. Is that true??

Reggie:
Honestly, if you know about that dumbass alliance you know exactly who has said your name and probably are getting up to minute updates lol. Imma just lay it out for you no bullshit. Like i said, steak was looking for hype people for your backdoor.

She added a bunch of people to a room, without asking, then told them that you were in an alliance of 8. That was talking mad Let me smell your eggplant about half the house. I was already sketched of this because I asked a bunch of ppl that she added and no one asked to be apart of it. I knew this was going south, but what's the point of exposing something while she still has power.

Anyway no one knew who was going up, she was just saying "will you support my decision." We said yes because we didn't want to get put up for saying no.

I did not ever agree to say your name. I knew this was gonna blow up, so I hyped her, then voted my own way.

Doja Cat:
Girl, I don't know that's why haha. I was told it was for sure Max, Connor, and Hilary. But they were unsure about you and Simba. You got any idea who the last 2 could be?

Reggie Rocket:
I can't clear or condemn simba, other than initial hi's we have not spoken. All i can say is that I did not vote you out. I have no need to lie about it, you didn't campaign to me by the time I voted. So it didn't matter to me who went home between you or shego. No offense.

If someone is telling you that I voted for you, they are using me as an easy scapegoat.

Doja Cat:
Okay, girlie I trust you! And girl I was coming to campaign lol, but you went to sleep. I should've broken into your dreams and said keep Doja lol!!

Reggie Rocket:
don't go pulling that freddy Let me smell your eggplant lol
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:35 pm

Girl you made sure to talk to Jason right??
Back to top Go down
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:39 pm

yeah. I spoke and they said i'm good. You good too?
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:43 pm

Yeah. Just making sure girl. I can't risk you going up for not speaking lol
Back to top Go down
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:44 pm

We good. They known not to try us lol.

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:47 pm

Sksksksks purrr

Reggie Rocket likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Congrats on being safe!!

Back to top Go down
Reggie Rocket

Reggie Rocket

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:59 pm

Same to you. The fact that the two people that have been calling people out in public are safe, is sending me.

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:01 pm

We can't lose the entertainment of course!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja & Reggie   This room is for Doja & Reggie Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Doja & Reggie
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next