Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Baby Yoda DR #4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda DR #4 Empty
PostSubject: Baby Yoda DR #4   Baby Yoda DR #4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:22 pm

hi 4th dr. baby yoda is really secure in this game and I don't see myself going up. slow and steady wins the game. max is a nice guy and i want him to stay, so ideally noms stay the same... he is also alone and is a bigger threat than nick/zach! lets see how the veto goes haha sorry i don't have much else to talk about rn. my trust list has stabilized with bay, doja, theo, and Jason
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda DR #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Yoda DR #4   Baby Yoda DR #4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 10:58 pm

"and ion know why you always got an attitude I guess we'll never know" BMS TO NICK JONAS LMAOOOO, I want to like this so bad, so funny. love nick, funny dood
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda DR #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Yoda DR #4   Baby Yoda DR #4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:58 pm

Jason and Theodora are such smart players lmfao. They've got the whole other side clockedt. RESPECT!!!
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda DR #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Yoda DR #4   Baby Yoda DR #4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:12 am

"ok. maybe hold on blossom? i think she could be with tiff, im not sure. i just spoke to steak and they said that when she was hoh she was gonna nominate tiff but 4 girls told her not to, im trying to figureout who the 4 are"

FROM JASON!

Jason is a great player honestly lol. Wow I wish I could see his rooms. Arisa, Ronan, go watch!!!! He's killing it

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda DR #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Yoda DR #4   Baby Yoda DR #4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:23 am

my ass gon get caught double dipping lmao
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda DR #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Yoda DR #4   Baby Yoda DR #4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:11 am

give me advice hosts. Should I tell Theodora about the Crazy 8 tryna reassemble? I am worried Tiffany exposes it tomorrow and then I lost my #2/#3 ally Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baby Yoda DR #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Yoda DR #4   Baby Yoda DR #4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby Yoda DR #4
Page 1 of 1