Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas!

Go down 
+3
Nicki Minaj
Blossom
Brenda Meeks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 11:25 am

I doubt anyone will be on the forum now but to everyone I wish you all a merry Christmas & I hope you have a wonderful day with your loved ones! I love youI love youI love you Wishing you all well
Merry Christmas! 48728810

Saoirse Ronan, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Jason Genao, Theodora Crain, Baby Yoda, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 12:28 pm

Merry Christmas to those that celebrate Smile. Have a great day!! <3

Jason Genao, Brenda Meeks, Baby Yoda and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 1:55 pm

hey GIRL! Merry Christmas!Merry Christmas! 6af22a10

Blossom, Jason Genao, Theodora Crain, Brenda Meeks, Baby Yoda and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 2:03 pm

Merry Christmas all!

Theodora Crain, Baby Yoda and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 4:28 pm

Merry Cummas!🎄It’s time to jingle jingle🔔those big balls🔴🎶⚪because it’s the most fuckable😜time of the year! Even Misses Clause👵🏻wants a big ol’ candy cane in her stocking🎅🏼👀 Don't🙅🏼call me Mary because I won’t be a virgin after tonight 😏👌🏼👈🏼 Is that a snow blizzard or are you cuming on me?☃❄💦 Don’t forgot to wrap that dick up in a bow tonight🎁🍆Send this to 10 of your cum covered snow angels👼🏻 If you receive 5 back you’re a big ole stocking stuffer😜if you receive 10 back you’re a naughty little nutcracker🌰😩🐿now go find some mistletoe🌿 and give Rudolph a sloppy dick sucking👅 underneath it and while you’re at it, go tell Santa what you want for Cummas and give him a lap dance🎿💃🏻while you’re at it😼

Jason Genao, Theodora Crain, Brenda Meeks, Big Miss Steak, Nicki Minaj and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 5:03 pm

Baby Yoda wrote:
Merry Cummas!🎄It’s time to jingle jingle🔔those big balls🔴🎶⚪because it’s the most fuckable😜time of the year! Even Misses Clause👵🏻wants a big ol’ candy cane in her stocking🎅🏼👀 Don't🙅🏼call me Mary because I won’t be a virgin after tonight 😏👌🏼👈🏼 Is that a snow blizzard or are you cuming on me?☃❄💦 Don’t forgot to wrap that dick up in a bow tonight🎁🍆Send this to 10 of your cum covered snow angels👼🏻 If you receive 5 back you’re a big ole stocking stuffer😜if you receive 10 back you’re a naughty little nutcracker🌰😩🐿now go find some mistletoe🌿 and give Rudolph a sloppy dick sucking👅 underneath it and while you’re at it, go tell Santa what you want for Cummas and give him a lap dance🎿💃🏻while you’re at it😼

Theodora Crain and Baby Yoda like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 5:12 pm

Jason Genao wrote:
Baby Yoda wrote:

Theodora Crain and Baby Yoda like this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 9:01 pm

Baby Yoda and Amber Martinez like this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 9:02 pm

TFW you didn't get any this Christmas and haven't for a while

Jason Genao, Theodora Crain, Brenda Meeks and Baby Yoda like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!
Page 1 of 1