Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!

Go down 
+9
Hilary Banks
Nicki Minaj
Brenda Meeks
Nick Jonas
Robbie Mercer
Arisa Cox
Madison Pettis
Doja Cat
Big Miss Steak
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! Empty
PostSubject: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:45 am

santa  rendeer  santa  rendeer  santa  rendeer  santa  rendeer  santa  rendeer  santa
OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! Birthday-gift-christmas-present-red-box-isolated-on-white-picture-id1053404714?k=6&m=1053404714&s=612x612&w=0&h=JSGgaXq0cTKJGUoPTgrIjs7VNdGyqgcrFvjTJvCnqNg=

*shakes box* Omg... could it be... it's... IT'S AN EXPOSE PARTY!!!!

Baby Yoda, Big Miss Steak and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:50 am

Happy Holidays Crewmates!!

Christmas isn’t over just yet, there’s still one more present left under the tree. IT’S THE EXPOSE PARTY YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED! I shouldn’t have.

There’s lots of tea to be spilled children so listen up!

On day one an alliance of 8 called Crazy 8 was started by Bayleigh which included Bayleigh, me, Robbie, Baby Yoda, Nick, Doja, Brenda and Nicki.

Bayleigh claims she didn’t start the alliance because we all mutually agreed to it, which was a damn lie because it was never mentioned to me, and she was the one who requested the room. Her ass started it. I can only assume the 7 of them have continued working together without me.

On night one they were targeting Connor and Hilary in particular but also mentioned the names of Blossom, Max, and Theodora. For whatever reason they all talked Let me smell your eggplant on Hilary and said they needed to put her up to scare her and make her freak out because she’s supposedly crackedt.

I know for a fact there is an alliance between Doja, Bayleigh, Brenda, and Nicki which formerly included Tiffany. Tiffany told me about it before she was evicted. They all were saying the same thing trying to control my nominations when I was HOH and when I said I was considering putting Tiffany up, they all told me I couldn’t. They’re very clearly together and have the potential to run the game to the end.

Since I didn’t trust the crazy 8 I started my own alliance called 10/10 vision with me, Zach, Connor, Theodora, Max, Blossom, Amber, Simba, Hilary, Jason and Reggie. Yes I started it. I really intended to work with ya’ll and you all promised me you would vote Doja out and then half of you did not. Ya’ll really didn’t need to do all that.

The only ones in that group who didn’t lie to me were Connor, Max, and Hilary. I believe Amber, Zach, Reggie, Blossom, and Theodora have their own alliance.

After 10/10 betrayed me I started another alliance with Connor, Max, Hilary, and Madison. I believe this alliance was outed by Madison who is playing all sides. Although Madison rarely shows up and plays under the radar, she is a mastermind running this game from behind the scenes and she is a threat!

Madison, Baby Yoda, Doja Cat, and Nick Jonas all have an alliance as the only players to have survived to block so far. Madison told me.

Before Connor left he told me that he had an alliance with all the other straight alpha male characters including Robbie, Zach, Nick, and Jason. I can only assume those other four are all still together.

Me, Robbie, Jason, and Theodora have an alliance as the only people to have won HOH so far.

Amber, Zach, and Blossom all have an alliance because they are all playing under the radar and throwing challenges. Amber told me.

Nicki Minaj and Baby Yoda clearly have a final 2 just based on their obvious interactions in the main threads.

Bayleigh is the biggest snake in the game and she’s playing all sides. She told me to put up Doja Cat when I was HOH week 1 and promised I would have the votes to get her out. She set me up knowing Doja would stay. She has an alliance with nearly everyone in the house and thinks she’s slick. She needs to go!!

Doja Cat, along with Bayleigh, is running the game right now. She has most the cast in her back pocket. Just tonight she messaged me trying to tell me I need to backdoor Max because he is planning on backdooring me if he wins HOH. She messages me every day trying to act like we're friends and get information out of me. She's fake and a threat to win the whole game!

Thank you all for coming to my expose party, I hope you have enjoyed it. Keep in mind that I have no reason to lie and nothing to gain from this party since I am HOH and not eligible to play next week. I just think you all deserve to know the truth. Let the denials commence!

P.S. Hope those of you who celebrate all had a wonderful Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good fight <3

Last edited by Big Miss Steak on Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Cent, Riku, Hilary Banks, Baby Yoda, Big Miss Steak and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:06 am

you lovely butterfly with heart wings YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED THE ROOM WITH ME!! YOU TOLD ME YOU NEVER WANTED ME OUT AND THAT YOU WERE HAPPY I STAYED!! AND YOU SAID YOU WANTED A SECRET ALLIANCE!!! I NEVER TRUSTED YOU!! I WAS PLAYING FAKE WITH YOU you lovely butterfly with heart wings CAUSE I KNOW YOU WERE PLAYING ME. LET ME COPY AND PASTE you lovely butterfly with heart wings!!

AND MAX DID SEND THAT TO ME, SO DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN THAT DAMN DOG GETS YOUR ASS!!
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:11 am

"Hey Ugly!" (STEAK TO ME AFTER SHE HAD ARISA CREATE THE ROOM)

"How you feeling salmonella? I'm still here as you can see. Don't you love it?" (ME TO STEAK)

"Omg feeling great so glad you stayed bestie. I knew you weren't going anywhere <3 You should know Bayleigh told me if I put you on the block she would vote you out. Your allies wanted to use me to get you out girl. I would send screenshots but it's not allowed" (STEAK TO ME)

"OMG!!" (ME TO STEAK)

"I'm deadass. I understand if you don't believe me but I was led astray. I think it would be incredible if we could somehow put this past us and work together. No one would ever expect it. If we keep going at each other these floaters will float to the end!" (STEAK TO ME)
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:15 am

AND YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL YOU STARTED CRAZY EIGHT LIKE YOU STARTED THAT 10 PERSON ALLIANCE!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU, SALMONELLA STEAK, WANTED TWO BIG GROUPS TO FIGHT EACH OTHER AND TAKE EACH OTHER OUT WHILE YOU STAYED IN THE MIDDLE AND WATCHED, LAUGHING!!! YOU THINK YOU'RE THE DAMN STAR AND MASTERMIND, YOU'RE NOT!! YOU ARE THE ONE MANIPULATING EVERYONE!!!

Big Miss Steak likes this post

Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:20 am

Miss thing if I started the 8 why wouldn't I admit to it like I admitted to all the other ones I started? It's just silly
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:20 am

*sits in star and mastermind*
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:21 am

BECAUSE YOU KEEPING SOME THINGS TO YOURSELF!! YOU A DAMN LIE!! EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:21 am

Doja Cat wrote:
"Hey Ugly!" (STEAK TO ME AFTER SHE HAD ARISA CREATE THE ROOM)

"How you feeling salmonella? I'm still here as you can see. Don't you love it?" (ME TO STEAK)

"Omg feeling great so glad you stayed bestie. I knew you weren't going anywhere <3 You should know Bayleigh told me if I put you on the block she would vote you out. Your allies wanted to use me to get you out girl. I would send screenshots but it's not allowed" (STEAK TO ME)

"OMG!!" (ME TO STEAK)

"I'm deadass. I understand if you don't believe me but I was led astray. I think it would be incredible if we could somehow put this past us and work together. No one would ever expect it. If we keep going at each other these floaters will float to the end!" (STEAK TO ME)

this don't even sound like me idk girl
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:22 am

CHILE I COPY AND PASTED AND YOU KNOW IT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO MAKE A HEART ON A KEYBOARD!
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:23 am

Doja Cat wrote:
CHILE I COPY AND PASTED AND YOU KNOW IT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO MAKE A HEART ON A KEYBOARD!

You're gonna have to lie better than that girl. Come on, you can do it
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:28 am

I really don't know how to make a heart on a keyboard. You ever see me do it on here? NO! But you do it all the time, FAKEY STEAKY!

AND I DON'T NEED TO LIE! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE EVEN WITH THIS PROFILE PIC I STILL LOOK BETTER THAN YOUR CRIPSY AZZ!! DON'T NOBODY WANNA EAT YOU!! THEY HANG YOU UP AT THE JUNKYARD! THEY USE YOU TO CLEAN URINALS! THEY USE YOU AS A WEAPON! YOU CAN TRY AND HIDE IT BUT I KNOW YOU REALLY A PIECE OF BOLOGNA
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:33 am

That's my shit, that's my wave
Do it like that and I'll repay it
Don't be scared, I ain't afraid
Just like that, come my way
That's my shit, that's my wave
Do it like that and I'll repay it
Don't be scared, I ain't afraid
Just like that, come my way
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:35 am

B*TCH IF YOU WANT IT SAY SO!!!

Baby Yoda and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:37 am

Let me check my chest, my breath right quick
He ain't never seen it in a dress like this
He ain't never even been impressed like this
Prolly why I got him quiet on the set like zip

Baby Yoda and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!   OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE! Empty

Back to top Go down

OPEN FOR A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next