Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Announcement

Go down 
+5
Brenda Meeks
Amber Martinez
Nicki Minaj
Jason Genao
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Announcement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:48 am

If someone keeps it for themselves, it won't be revealed to the house that they were the one who won it, just that they are the HoH...they can say they were gifted it if they want to, up to them

Last edited by Saoirse Ronan on Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Billie Eilish, Blossom, Brenda Meeks and Baby Yoda like this post

Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:49 am

Only the winner will know they won and choose to be HoH or gave it to someone else.

Example: Im in an alliance with Arisa and Ronan but I want Arisa up. I win HoH and know that I can’t put Arisa up so I give HoH to Billie. Only I know I won HoH and gave it to Billie. The house knows Billie is HoH but not that I won and gave it to her.

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Brenda Meeks, Baby Yoda, Bayleigh Dayton and like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:50 am

Watch out Arisa, Cent is coming for you

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan and Baby Yoda like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:50 am

Got it

Baby Yoda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:51 am

All this time I wondered why Robbie's posts take up so much space and I just now realized its because of his long profile picture

Riku, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Brenda Meeks, Baby Yoda, Bayleigh Dayton, Robbie Mercer and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:53 am

I asked Arisa at the start of the season and she said it was fine lmaooo

Saoirse Ronan, Theodora Crain and Baby Yoda like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:03 am

but did u ask us?

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Baby Yoda and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:15 am

Jason I choked

Saoirse Ronan, Jason Genao, Theodora Crain, Amber Martinez and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 6 :: Season 6 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Host TV (Announcements)-
Jump to: