Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Round #10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #10 Empty
PostSubject: Round #10   Round #10 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:50 pm

The round started off slowly because it was after a few days off for the holidays & we only had one challenge last night. Every season I try a new spin on the battleback. Some flop, some succeed, but I honestly can't tell with this one. I felt like I played myself having to stay up to not miss any times so that part was less fun by a mile. Usually either endurance or posting battleback, I go to bed & let them duke it out & check in the morning. I didn't have that luxury last night. It was also pretty evil for the players. I had people send me videos of them refreshing for hours. Part of me lold, part of me always feels bad for those who try and lose these long tedious challenges.

Theodora & Blossom were the big winners. Theo blocked Zach from coming back & Blossom gave HOH to Robbie. I cant read him, I hope for them it doesn't backfire on them cuz I think it could. Robbie is a sneaky betch & if one of the noms come off, he might take a swing at the clear threats to win (Theo or Yoda) if he can't get Brenda (top 3 in my opinion to win)
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com

Round #10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 6 :: Season 6 :: Viewing Area :: Viewing Area :: Arisa's Blog-
Jump to: