Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer

Go down 
+4
Hilary Banks
Baby Yoda
Robbie Mercer
Arisa Cox
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:57 pm

Crewmates, it is now time to cast your thirteenth vote for eviction. Tonight you are voting for ONE crewmate to be evicted.

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 11:57pm EST which means your voting deadline is 11:57am EST Friday January 8th 2020. If I do get the votes tonight, I will post it tonight.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE ONE CREWMATE WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:06 am

I’m not going to say anything bad about Hilary. She’s been great and honestly I wish I wasn’t so dysfunctional with her and driving her insane. Thanks for putting up with it and I’m honestly glad I got to meet you. Sorry it kinda led to us being nominated, but at least we flushed out a lot of powers in the process so we so iconic!

Theodora, you know where I stand with you and I’m going to try to avoid the kiss of death if possible. I think it’s no question that if I win it’s only fair I nominate you. Obviously you understand why.

Yoda, you don’t have any more defenses and nobody seems to want to strike against you so I guess I’ll do it and level the playing field a bit. I’m still annoyed that we went a whole round and your punishment still hasn’t been enforced. Arisa, change his face pls.

Guys think about what’s best for your game. It’s been real!

Saoirse Ronan, Theodora Crain, Hilary Banks, Nick Jonas, Madison Pettis and Amber Martinez like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:07 am

I literally hate you so much?
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:15 am

Crewmates please don’t take this amazing experience away from me I’ve had SUCH a fun time. This game has been a GREAT distraction from real life and I don’t want to go back to it.
I’ve made great connections with 2 awesome people. Maybe I can get to know 8 more if people you keep me. I really don’t have anyone in this game. I have won ZERO comps I am not a threat AT ALL! Brenda gave me that 1 HOH and it flopped loll (hope you’re doing well Zach).
Let me play this game because I want to prove to my dear Robbie that I can win at least 1 comp on my own!

Saoirse Ronan, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Max, Baby Yoda, Doja Cat, Madison Pettis and like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:17 am

Amazing speech. Take notes, Robert!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:19 am

Baby Yoda wrote:
Amazing speech. Take notes, Robert!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:48 am

We have the votes, so let's go ahead with the eviction.

Let me start by saying the following crewmates did not vote & therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household tonight: No one

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

To be noted that a DOUBLE VOTE was used this round.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

The next person evicted is

Spoiler:

Which means

Spoiler:

You are safe from eviction

None of these are easy to post anymore, I genuinely appreciate you all for the great season you have gifted us hosts/viewers. You were an integral part of that, you were a big part of this season. It was a lot of fun having you <3. Happy New Year.

The rest of you, I will see you at 6:00pm EST for your next Head of Household challenge.

Theodora Crain, Hilary Banks, Baby Yoda, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:49 am

Good game Robbie!!

Also congrats Hilary!
Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:50 am

wait omg another unanimous vote congrats robbbie!!!! <3

oh wait...

Blossom, Theodora Crain, Hilary Banks, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:51 am

Big Miss Steak from the nail salon says sorry to see you go Ronnie

Billie Eilish, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Baby Yoda, Doja Cat, Amber Martinez, Robbie Mercer and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:52 am

Thanks for having me Arisa! You have been such a great host this season and you know I have nothing but love for you!! Saoirse, sorry for being such a neurotic weirdo about my money. You’re the real MVP and tax season is approaching so I’ll hit you up!

The fact that we needed an immunity hat, a co-HOH, a diamond veto, a regular veto, and a double vote just to get me evicted is quite an honor! I’m glad that I make all of you cramp at the knees.

I’m glad I got to meet a ton of cool people here and I’ll be forever grateful. Virtually everyone in this category was too amazing for me and I’m undeserving of such wonderful people. Thanks for keeping me grounded and giving me a fun time!

To the people that were ultimately against me in the game but you kept it cute, I hate you now but I’ll get over it. It was fun playing with you so thanks for making it challenging!

I’m not going to out anyone that is playing a great game. I’ve always found that so tacky and pointless. If the rest of the cast is too dumb to put pieces together then they deserve to get steamrolled.

And there’s some people I never care to ever interact with again I love you Unhealthy obsession is unhealthy. Get a job pls I love you I know you think you were being slick with our interactions but if you think I fell for that, you’re even dumber than you look. Go play in traffic.

Arisa Cox, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Hilary Banks, Baby Yoda, Amber Martinez and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:54 am

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EnuEPAHHYDK42N7R7

Say It ain’t so

Theodora Crain and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:55 am

great game, Robbie! Congrats on staying, Hilary <3

L

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amber Martinez

Amber Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:55 am

My gif wouldn’t post but It was Robbie getting killed in scream. I will miss hating you Robbie <<3

Blossom, Theodora Crain, Baby Yoda, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:56 am

Bye robbie good luck in battle back, if u come back i didn't vote for u bc i did no i didnt

Blossom, Theodora Crain, Baby Yoda, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Hilary Banks VS Robbie Mercer Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next