Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU   I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:11 am

just a heads up Smile

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU   I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:29 pm

Final Thoughts

Now that the season is over, I have to say that overall I’m embarrassed of how I played. It wasn’t the most ideal strategy I had in mind but I ran into a bump and I lost my footing since. I don’t blame anyone obviously. I should have put more trust in people and clearly that was my undoing.

NICKI, I’m sorry if I ever came off as rude to you. You’re actually a pretty intelligent girl and I was able to get a glimpse of this every so often in the jury house and during the questioning. No shade to you; I’m not saying I thought otherwise. I just feel like you were always ready to fight someone and it was refreshing to see the human side of you in between. Even though you hate my guts I find you pretty entertaining so thanks for the laughs!

BRENDA, girrrrrrrrrrl. Where do I begin? Haha we had such a roller coaster ride this season and I feel like we fucked up both our games when Hilary went into power. It is what it is. I should have handled my HOH better but there’s no going back. I actually really loved talking with you this season <3 sorry things didn’t work out ugh

MADISON, sorry for doubting you so much this season. Turns out you were one of the more sincere people in the house. The good thing is I can tell you’re kinda sassy so obviously you’re a strong person and honestly that’s a great quality to have.

YODA, you annoyed the fuck out of me so much this season but honestly when we got along, we did great! I’m sure you hate me or whatever, but I actually find you hilarious, even if you are being a dick. But hey I’m a douche so I mean it’s whatever.

AMBER, queen of blending into the background and striking whenever sjfkakfka I kinda love that you didn’t put up blossom/theo because everyone wanted you to, even though let’s be real, you should have. I loved that we had an understanding of not coming after each other; that was cute.

JASON, you were an interesting ally for sure and I’m sad you think I blabbed all my plans to everyone. I only told you everything but to be fair you were the only person I trusted so I wanted you to have those extra set of eyes. Obviously I didn’t say everything to Yoda/Hilary/Theodora/etc but I did open my mouth enough for me to get exposed anyway so I guess you’re kinda right.

BLOSSOM, oh boy there’s a ton to unpack but I’d rather not discuss anything in public lmao. My confessionals are obviously public now so I’m game to talk in private but I understand if you don’t. I will admit that I was wrong with a TON of shit this season so I’m sorry for fucking up your game.

HILARY, you were such a mess of an ally but so was I so it was a perfect match. I do feel bad for throwing your name under the bus so many times and honestly I shouldn’t have endangered your game as much as I did. Thanks for being a peach about it even when you wanted to bite my head off.

THEODORA, congrats on winning! I went through a myriad of emotions when it came to you and I’d rather just talk to you in private about it lmaoooo. I will say I’m happy you made it to the end, especially with this being your second game and all. Kudos!

Kathy/Dom/Rae/Gabby/Billie, y’all were amazing this season and I have no idea how you deal with these people xoxo stay classy!

Arisa Cox, DW, Billie Eilish, Theodora Crain and Hilary Banks like this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU   I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:48 pm

The way I temporarily thought Millie was Billie omg don’t kill me sjskskck

Arisa Cox and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU   I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:19 pm

Robbie Mercer wrote:
The way I temporarily thought Millie was Billie omg don’t kill me sjskskck
lol! lol! its okay❤

Robbie Mercer likes this post

Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU   I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:20 pm

Millie Eilish

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU   I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:23 pm

DW wrote:
Millie Eilish

HALP ARISA GOT A NEW PHRASE TO USE FOR HER DECODING CHALLENGE. “Expect the Expected.” “Arisa Box”.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU   I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:31 pm

Arisa Sox get it right

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU   I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU Empty

Back to top Go down

I TALKED A TON OF SHIT ABOUT ALL OF YOU
Page 1 of 1