Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #7

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Nomination Ceremony #7 Empty
PostSubject: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:35 pm

Nomination Ceremony #7

Nomination Ceremony #7 Nominations-today-splash-screen-00-560x325

Joe Exotic won the title of Head of Household earlier tonight and was tasked with nominating two people up for eviction.

The 2 nominees and 1 Head of Household will be the 3 Veto players tonight and three extra players will be selected with a trivia question that will be posted 5 minutes before the POV challenge. We are keeping this format for the rest of the season.

Time to reveal the  2 nominees.

*Joe Exotic stands up to reveal her nominee*
Spoiler:

Thank you Joe Exotic. Nominees please take a seat on the nomination chairs. You will have a chance to save yourself tonight at the Power of Veto competition that will start at 10:30pm EST

Good luck to the 2 nominees.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:40 pm

Thought I'd bring it out in the open. I've only ever made one deal in this game and it was with Mr Joe Exotic. Just a simple thing he came to me about, probably trying to reconcile voting me out, but that if he ever wins HoH he won't nominate me, and vice versa. Obviously I now have zero deals in this game, since Joe doesn't believe that you word should mean anything in here, but whatever, my mistake believing someone off of Tiger Kings.

Travelers beware.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:43 pm

Its all fine but id really appreciate more of a reason than that...
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:53 pm

I was running out of time and had to keep it short!

Ikea and Ronan, I nominated you both for similar reasons.

We really haven't talked much or connected. Ronan, you have only reached out to me when you need my vote/I am in power. This can be seen when you asked me to vote with you for the first HoH comp, when I won my first HoH, and ... well now lol.

Ikea, we too, have barely talked. I told you I was one of the two votes to vote you out when Astrid/Thor went home, and I just wanted you to hear from me that I voted you out bc of how fast misinformation spread. Straight up. I never promised you I would not nominate you. ALSO LOL at Ikea "I've only made one deal in the game"... we ain't forget about your 8 person alliances

I understand yall are upset but good luck in veto!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:57 pm

We talked when I was up all night for the HoH comp, and after that comp, so that's not true at all but ok.
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:00 pm

Joe Exotic wrote:
Straight up. I never promised you I would not nominate you.

Ikea: Doing surprising well all things considered, especially since I was ONE VOTE away from leaving

JoE: Congratulations on staying!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admittingly, I did vote to evict you... not bc I was targeting you, but bc I didn't know you as well as the other 3. Sad

All things considered - Astrid leaving was great bc she has been in everyone's DMs lol

Ikea: Eh fair enough, just dnt vote me again okay Sad

Joe: Literally 0 beef with you! I hope we get to know each other better. If I win HoH, I can promise I won't nominate you. Like 100% Smile cheers cheers cheers

Ikea: Aww thanks kingy, same here

Joe: Lmao idk who Ima nom but I def won't go after someone as cute as you I love you

you're too pure in the game

I do understand how annoying inactives are... and i hope arisa can take em out for us

Guess i wasnt cute enough Sad
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:07 pm

Also let me set the record straight that I wasn't even told about this alliance when it was made, and I frankly didnt promise them anything. You think if I was committed to that alliance I'd actually give them the green light on naming it DOMIN8??

I do not ever want to be associated with something called Domin8, the name is giving me WAY too much Gr8ful vibes
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:06 pm

lmao okay so i thought you were lying when you told me that in my pm's after i just won HoH. it seemed sus and we never really talked since that convo.

i went to check our chat history after you pm'd that, and it wasn't there[pms leave your box after a certain number].. but yeah that chat from days ago definitely reminded me LOL. i also think you edited out parts of what you said, but again, idk and can't confirm.

i apologize that i broke our promise. i've based every decision i've made in this game off how much we vibe and connect, and i truly never got to know you since that message, and had honestly 0 things to associate with you. you were kinda just a random person behind a screen to me. hopefully did not hurt your feelings[sorry if i did] and lmao i truly wish you had sent me that convo before the noms

it would have reminded me LOL

but, yeah, when i signed up for this game i was rather free in real life[spring break] but i now work 20 hours a week + full-time graduate student with the hardest quarter of my degree. i'm busy tbh Razz and i don't remember things LOL.. BC I GENUINELY FORGET HAHAHAHA

anyways congrats ur off the block, win HoH, and make ur move fam Razz JAJJAJAJA Wink

no use in crying over spilled milk
Back to top Go down
Olivia Pope

Olivia Pope

PostSubject: Olivia Carolyn Pope-- I Have Some Words!!   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:55 am

Alrighty, ladies & gents. Olivia Pope of Pope & Associates wants you to join the firm. Saddle up with the white hats and we will go a long way. I will ride with you if you ride with me. I'm loyal and will go through the fire with and for you. If I need to I will set a fire or put the fire out for YOU. Choose me and it will be HANDLED!!
queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #7
Page 1 of 1