Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 10:15 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat crewmates,

Max has the Power of Veto & he's the only possible renom, so this will go a bit differently.

Blossom & Hilary you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Max should vote to keep you.

Max, you have until 11:15pm EST  (60 minutes) to post your decision on this thread. This time you are casting a vote on who you are deciding to evict.

Thank you

Max likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 10:19 pm

Max, congrats on winning HOH. The easy thing to do is evict me and send me to the jury house, but this next round is going to determine who's going to sit in the end. If you save Hilary this round, you're going to be battling against Theo by yourself. If you save me, we can link up and try to win and take her out. If you think Theo is going to take you to final 2, you might be fooling yourself on that one. I think that if you cut me this round, Theodora and Hilary will be sitting next to each other tomorrow night as the final two. Save me so we can have two chances the next round to win and be the last two standing bc it evens out the playing field with the jury votes.

Last edited by Blossom on Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amy Schumer, Hilary Banks, Baby Yoda and Amber Martinez like this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 10:24 pm

Maxxy congratulations on rightfully winning the Power of Veto!
Earlier in this game we found ourselves on the outs. We were left out like misfits and freaks! No one wanted to talk to us! We were left on read...we were brought up in conversations of crewmates wanting to put us up on the block together!! This was all because of Big Miss Steak..
We had our backs up against the wall UNTIL we formed a bond. We checked in on eachother throughout the game and had genuine conversations about life. And this is all because of Big Miss Steak!
I think if you voted to KEEP ME it would make her really proud❤ Good luck with this tough decision maxxy

Max, Baby Yoda, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 10:27 pm

"This was all because of Big Miss Steak.." u might have spilled lmao

Hilary Banks, Max, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:06 pm

i appreciate both of ur pleas, but i find it hard to believe that blossom would be willing to take a shot at theo in the final 3 considering she couldnt even nominate her at final 5 and instead, nominated me (who was just the swing vote in saving her). despite all the things blossom and theo have said about each other to me this season, i've never seen either of them take a shot at one another, so i can't imagine they will start now. 2 + 2 = 4 NOT 5!!!!

and on the other hand, hilary IS my fellow misfit and freak. through thick and thin, she's been there for me in ways that blossom never has or tried to be. which is fair. that's how she plays this game, but that's not how i play. i like to know the people i'm playing with rather than having transactional conversations and not even telling my allies if i had an HOH and gave it to robbie.

now i'm not doing this to make big miss steak (production) proud, i'm doing it for all the misfits, freaks, and emotional and neurotic people who don't fit neatly into alliances, who aspire against the odds, who never give up, who dance even when no one is watching Very Happy

i am voting to evict blossom. you played an alright game, but you're not sneaking your way out of this one. give BY, doja cat (is she in jury), and nicki minaj hugs for me <3

Amy Schumer, Theodora Crain, Hilary Banks, Max, Baby Yoda and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:08 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max Eb00c5a8acb93689505fc1a4588fa581

Theodora Crain, Max, Baby Yoda, Doja Cat, Nicki Minaj and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:10 pm

Thank you Max.

Blossom, it was a pleasure having you. An big part of the season, you might be leaving but you are leaving your mark. Thank you for playing, hope you had fun. Happy New Year!

Hilary Banks, Max, Baby Yoda and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:11 pm

Omgg not the eviction speech having me tear up!!
I never did quite fit in...
Thank you so much Max, great speech❤
Good game Blossom!!

Blossom, Max, Baby Yoda, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:11 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max Giphy

i've loved this game since i was five years old and this misfit won't be giving up!!!!!!!!!

Hilary Banks, Max, Baby Yoda, Doja Cat, Nicki Minaj and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:13 pm

Bye Blossom!!

Congrats FINAL THREEEEE!!!! <3

Hilary Banks, Max, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:15 pm

Final 3?!? How!?!
Congrats to us!! *cheers*🤗

Theodora Crain, Max, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:16 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max Giphy-downsized

ok the 3 of us are gonna go reminisce on the season now Very Happy

Theodora Crain, Hilary Banks, Max, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:20 pm

I actually haven't done this since season 1 I believe, but yes, I will make a thread for that shortly.

Theodora Crain, Max and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:22 pm

Good game, Max! No hard feelings, but you're not winning this game. LMAO. You just gave Theo the easiest win! Lol

Theo, congrats! I don't know how you did it, but you've KILLED it and you better win!!

I'm not going to drag anyone on my way out because that's not my thing, but I will say this:

No matter how the three of you have gotten here, every single one of you has a case for the jury to win. There's no one way to play this game and people like to downplay those who might not have made the biggest/most flashy moves or were more laid back and social. Fuck that & fuck them! Every single one of you deserve to be in the Final 3 for getting yourselves there. So y'all better fight! & good luck!!

It's all love from me and seriously no hard feelings!

Lastly, thank you to Arisa, Saiorse, Cent, Billie, and DW for providing us this game to distract us from the simulation that we are currently living in. It is seriously highly appreciated and I cannot thank you enough for casting me this season! i have had a BLAST! <3

Bye guys! See you tmrw night Smile <3

Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max Tenor

Arisa Cox, Billie Eilish, Hilary Banks, Max and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:27 pm

theo: Good game, Max! No hard feelings, but you're not winning this game. LMAO. You just gave Theo the easiest win! Lol

also theo: No matter how the three of you have gotten here, every single one of you has a case for the jury to win.

i hate to rain on ur exit speech, but which is it?? i'll save further comments for later

Doja Cat, Robbie Mercer and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max   Power of Veto Ceremony #17 - Max Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 6 :: Season 6 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Power of Veto Ceremonies-
Jump to: