Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

UGH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

UGH Empty
PostSubject: UGH   UGH EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 1:43 am

maybe i actually can win tonight. i just dont want to take the risk of hilary beating me in part 2. i think theo can 100% beat her and then we can duel it out in part 3

im just getting scared fwlkfjwlefkjw because i feel like if i win part 3, hilary is going to be PISSED when i cut her and like UGH she just hasnt helped out at all in this game whereas theo has and also has a greater respect for it. maybe hilary isn't the type to get mad though idk i hope we can still be friends post-game
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

UGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH   UGH EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 3:25 am

theo has got to think im psychotic but im just a deeply wounded person.................................................................. how can i trust a random character on the internet

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

UGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH   UGH EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 3:33 am

i just want second place. please. please PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

UGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH   UGH EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 3:43 am

ok i think im going to drop soon. if theo does cut me esp after ive spent all this time on this comp i WILL be tainting the jury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mark! my! words!
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

UGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH   UGH EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 4:31 am

ok second place or taint the jury. i’m happy with either. i’m in bed now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH   UGH Empty

Back to top Go down

UGH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 6 :: Season 6 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Max-
Jump to: