Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts

Go down 
+2
Arisa Cox
DW
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 6:37 pm

DAY 20:

LMAO what kind of crazy house am I in??? Not April trying to make up with me sksk. I'll go with it for now, but I'm watching her ass. This HOH is so important!!! I HAVE to win!!! Beast Boy needs to go NOW and I can easily backdoor him, these others want him out and I don't know who else would take the swing. Dua and Rob said they going into quarantine, so good for them <3 I feel good with Jackie, Christian, Scooby, and Veronica. And I would like to keep them safe. SZA's ole inactive ass can go nowm I'm tired of waiting around for her and think she's plotting on me.

And praise the lord blue marry me ass Skeeter can't compete tonight!!! But I don't want Beast Boy or Hange to put me up either. Like they asses need to go! Losers.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 7:42 pm

OMG!!! Am I safe??? I think I'm safe!!! Jackie wouldn't nominate me!!! But she probably wants April out ... which is fine with me lmao. She can get the boot. But I want Skeeter or Hange asses to go. Or SZA ole late self
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 9:16 pm

OH LAWD THIS ABOUT TO BE A MESS!!! if noms stay the same, which they most likely will because these 2 weak asses can't win anything, then April gonna probably snap on me. She probably expecting me to vote out Skeeter, but Jackie want me tonvote out April. I wish I could evict them both! And when April find her ass going home, she's going to probably blow up my game and expose that I was gonna backdoor Beast Boy with my DPOV. I don't know why I told her that lmao!!!! So hopefully I can appease him and just say I don't trust her ass and was gonna see if she was gonna run it back?? Yes, that might work. Oh damn! I'm doomed lmao. Now Beast Boy ass gonna be after me. I don't know what to do. And I don't want to piss Jackie off and this is April's 4th time on the block so .... she got to GO

Saoirse Ronan, Theodora Crain and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 5:56 pm

DAY 21 =

I MADE IT TO JURY!!!! AHHHHHHH! I'M SO HAPPY!!!

But I feel like I'm about to become the first juror lol. These people are so pathetic I can see them putting me on the block and voting me out. It's whatever. I'm a juror so I don't even care, but 'm gonna do everything I can to make it to that final 2. Beast, Hange, and Skeeter need to GO. They are going to beat us all. Ugh I'm so pissed I messed up on that HOH last night because I was gonna put Hange's ass up and get her out. But whatever. It's fine. I don't care. I will hopefully have another chance soon.

I'm not worried about Christian, Dua, or Veronica. I feel like they all could have my back. Jackie I guess I trust, but chile if she think them cartoons is gonna be loyal to her she's crazy. Rob and SZA are annoying me. Like as hard as I've worked to get here, you two haven't done sh*t, so they need to go. And Scooby is such a mystery. He acts like he loves me, but I think he just waiting to get me out. So we'll see.

Summary = If I don't win this HOH tonight, I'm most likely getting evicted lmao.

DW and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 7:19 pm

I'M SLAPPING THE SH*T OUT OF JACKIE!! I KNOW IT WAS HER WHO HAD TO TELL BEAST BOY THAT CHRISTIAN WAS AFTER HIM!!! WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE DO THAT???????? UGHHHHHHHHH

Christian Hubicki, April Kepner and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:32 pm

Bye you see how they do?? Crickets all day but you win and they all come running. Bye

DW and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
DW

DW

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:41 pm

You did that.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:42 pm

Thank you!!! Of course I win on a night Queen DW hosts! My good luck charm! Wbk <3 <3 <3

DW likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:57 pm

Ugh, Rob can be mad all he wants. We barely talk and he don't even deserve to be here. He lucky a pawn is all he is. Let me go write my speech real quick
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:18 pm

IF BEAST BOY AND HANGE GET PICKED I'M GONNA CRY. IF THEY WIN I'M GONNA CRY. ONE OF THESE NOMS NEEEEEEEDS TO COME DOWN
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:23 pm

AND WE WAS LIKE AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY LUCK!!!! NOW I JUST NEED TO WIN TO DO A BACKDOOR!!! MUHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:57 pm

LMAO! Yup I see that room for me, Dua, Jackie, Scooby, Beast, and Hange. And I'm gonna pretend like I don't because Beast about to get backdoored sksks. I love being evil <3

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:52 pm

I honestly don't care who wins lmao. I just want someone to come off the block
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Thoughts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:11 am