Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for April & Pope

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
April Kepner

April Kepner

This room is for April & Pope - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for April & Pope   This room is for April & Pope - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:36 pm

Hey! I'm feeling good; I think the house is definitely together as a unit with these votes. That vote was clean. How do you feel about our position in the house?
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for April & Pope   This room is for April & Pope - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:54 pm

I feel ok ig, u never really know bc things can change so quickly i just hope I’m on the good side of thing

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for April & Pope   This room is for April & Pope - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:04 am

I've been making my rounds and trying to plead my case after Johnny is trying to pin me as a liar but I'm sorry for the lateness. I hope I can have your vote to keep me safe here at least for another week it would mean everything. I showed u that u can trust me and I trust u. if there is anything else I can offer u for reassurance I can do that just lmk. once again I would love it if u kept me here but I fully understand if u have to do whats best for your game. all love & respect
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for April & Pope   This room is for April & Pope - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:16 am

Hey, I will strongly consider keeping you. Your pitch was stronger than Kelly's.
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for April & Pope   This room is for April & Pope - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:50 am

if there is anything I can do I will. I really enjoyed talking to u here and hope to continue to build on this foundation we started. remember day one when I asked u can u be there to heal my broken heart? well this is that day, vote aside I could use it. but if u have to save your game and vote with the house if they are leaning to evict me o understand and there will be no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for April & Pope   This room is for April & Pope - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:57 am

if i can tell you this it’s that the house doesn’t even know where its voting; i’ve spoken to a good deal of people and no one is telling where their head is at.
Back to top Go down
Pope Heyward

Pope Heyward

PostSubject: Re: This room is for April & Pope   This room is for April & Pope - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:59 am

oh god I just hope to not see my name under evicted in the morning
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for April & Pope   This room is for April & Pope - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 9:39 am

hey, so from what i’ve been hearing, the consensus is to keep you. oh, and i voted to keep you as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for April & Pope   This room is for April & Pope - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for April & Pope
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5