Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 11:04 pm

I think Hange and Jackie have this plan to get to the end and so far it's working. I just hope one of their asses walk out the door before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 10:07 pm

heyy omg I fell asleep on and off before hoh-
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:02 am

Good luck Scooby. I’m rooting for you. Fuck Christian, he has side deals with Jackie.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 2:15 am

Also when you come back to see this, tell me anything you want me to take into jury so I can boost your game. Hopefully I’m not gone before you get on <3

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 4:29 am

Yeh idk for sure yet if you're definitely going but 2 people said they were keeping me 100%.aww you're so cute!!! I really dont want you to go Sad I'll try just jot some things down sorey if its messy I just got up lol

I've been playing both sides for a long time until tonight, that's how I managed to keep my ass off the block since early in the game but I've been more loyal to like you, christian, hottie..., but I needed to keep the others on my good side bc they seem to win anything. I've been taken that core 3s info and sharing to the others in the 3 so that theyd turn on each other but they're too scared. Even though I have no comp wins I havent really needed them because i havent been the target since the 2 backdoors i survived. Ever since the second backdoor i made sure i had a final 2 with everyone in the game and I worked hard on the new relationships (that's probably why with you I got a little more quiet but I was being honest you were one of them I was true too as long as the UK final 2 with Christian). With all the jury boots minus Skeeter I think I've had pretty good jury management, I think it's actually worked in my favour if I sit next to one of the 3 in the end because my allies outnumber theirs lol. Idk if that's enough I have more but I'm gonna keep as much as I can for the final two if I make it which is unlikely LOL

Again if you do go I'm really sad about it & I'll miss u but cant wait to find out who you are at the final bc I genuinely enjoyed my time speaking to you!!

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:05 am

I’ll just screenshot it and I got you! <3
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:06 am

thanks queen, I wish her didnt have to go up against eachother it sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:10 am

It’s fine. You and Christian have a long road ahead of you. One of you most likely seeing me tonight in jury :/ don’t let it be you.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:14 am

Yupp I know I just need to try my best to keep myself in for as long as possible. I'm just going to keep pushing the narrative that it's a better chance of winning the final hoh

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Scooby   This room is for Veronica & Scooby - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Scooby
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39