Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:21 pm

omg same I feel like the game got really intense tonight and I'm nervous now lol

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:24 pm

I was so close to getting April out sksk. I feel so bad for Stefan. Do you think we can trust BB?? Stefan told me to watch out for him, but I do like him ... but not if he's trying to fuck us over

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:31 pm

You were so close Sad

Honestly I want to believe we can trust him because I really like him but looking at the votes the numbers dont add up and he was the least convincing to me. He also had HOH early in this game and probably has a connection with everyone here I would rule out him playing both sides.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:36 pm

Exactly. Let's just pray he stays true. His and Hange's votes were the ones I'm questioning most. Stefan told me to watch out for her too and he CLOCKED her in that speech. She really do be all over the place. Talking to her is like watching a tennis match sometimes lol

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:46 pm

Yeah she always flips to wherever the numbers are and I dont really f*ck with that gameplay but it can be dangerous

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:52 pm

And her practically begging Adam to "fix his mistake" yesterday so they could move past it was very ... odd. Like girl he don't like you. He put you up for a reason

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:04 pm

Yeah that was very weird. Stefan made some points and I'm certainly going to have my guard up with a few of the for a couple of days

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:12 pm

Exactly like I don't want to see any of them get power. We need a Scooby HOH!!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:15 pm

yuppp it's long overdue I just suck at comps lol

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:23 pm

Lmao awww
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:05 am

hey, how are you today?
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 9:04 am

Doing good! How are you?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 9:17 am

I'm not bad, shocked at how far ahead some people are LOL

How've you been doing?
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 9:19 am

Same! I'm at 1,920 now lmao. I wanted to stay up to 4 last night, but I had to go to sleep at 2:30. I was just so tired. And I knew I could post all day today and would hope some of those other people would be sleep for a bit so I could catch up haha.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:07 am

my plan was to get some good sleep and then catch up today and over the night tonight but they have like a 12 hour lead and I dont see me taking over. Probably would just be a waste of time.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Scooby
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next