Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:51 am

NOW WAIT A MINUTE-
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:52 am

she twisted that completely because I just repeated what she had said-
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:52 am

I didnt want to tell her straight up that I'm working with you

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:53 am

Oh okay lol. Duh I'm so slow sksks
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:55 am

this isnt good for me bc it looks like I'm coming after you but it's really not the case I just repeated what she said and wanted to hear

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:57 am

Yeah I get that. But if you are coming after me, I'm sending Scrappy after you sksks
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:04 am

trust me I'm not if I could send screenshots I would. I'm about to swing for a b*tch

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:13 am

not marry me I didnt realise that word censored

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:15 am

LMAO I was waiting to see if you were gonna realize it. I think Arisa did that because Skeeter ass kept complaining about me saying b*tch
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:17 am

LOL I'm so mad she tried me like that and then admitted it was in response to her saying she didnt trust you and you being her target-
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:22 am

Sksksk April a mess. I'm kinda gonna miss her <3

But chile she probably done prompted Beast and Hange to try harder for this HOH lmao! They bout to take us all out 😭😭

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:24 am

facts omg, I need to be here tonight after that mess LOL

I find it telling that noone else is defending themself in public but most are in private bitching about the situation-

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:26 am

EXACTLY!! Like where Beast and Hange at??? I see the number of people online and I KNOW they have to be here. And that's all the confirmation I needed that April is telling SOME truth. Scooby what the hell we gonna doo??
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:29 am

Well tea I only stuck up for what was said because she got it wrong but that doesnt mean shes wrong about everyone. We need to win something LOL

also I wouldnt target you because I talk to you the most and that would just be really shitty of me to do. I feel bad because it looks like I've betrayed your trust and that's really not the case I was just telling her what she wanted to hear Sad

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:31 am

We really do!! And that's okay, love! I understand. I'm not mad or anything. We definitely have bigger fish to fry. And you really are one of my favs. Like I have a short list of people I want to win this whole thing and you might be at the top oop! <3

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Scooby
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next