Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:33 am

Skeeter has Jackie, Hange, Veronica and apparently others so far
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:35 am

Whatever. I don't care anymore. You can save him if you want. I don't want you to be on the wrong side of the vote.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:35 am

I think Dua is voting him out and Veronica told me she was voting him out, though
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:38 am

I already evicted Skeeter LOL

I'm not voting rob out it makes absolutely no sense and I'm not just gonna follow jackie like everyone else

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:38 am

Idk why theyd want to get rid of rob like he's easy to beat in comp and hes insanely quiet-

Last edited by Scooby Doo on Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:39 am

I really wish I had put Beast and Jackie up together. I'm so stupid. Now this season is about to be so predictable. I'm sorry, Scooby. I failed you 😭😭

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:41 am

Jackie, Hange &Beast about to steamroll I'm so mad. If I win tonight I'm just throwing them straight up I dont care people need to stop pussyfooting around the actual threats and get a mind of their own

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:43 am

I forreal am never speaking to Jackie again. Like she killed my whole vibe and enjoyment of this game. If she thinks either of them is taking her to Final 2, she's dumb. Like I'm not speaking to her on twitter and she made me not even want to go to the Zoom reunion. I hate her. Protecting Beast Boy for what?? Girl go on. Talking bout we can get him out tonight in the double. Sure b*tch

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:44 am

I forgot she tried to flip the Johnny eviction too it's like some weird ass vendetta against you and I honestly dont understand it-
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:45 am

OMG lmao if you told me that last night I would've put her up! Halp!! Obsessed with the star of the season, wbk

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:45 am

hopefully I can win the first one tonight and take her but then again she has a herd of sheep following her do idk if it would work

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:46 am

shes definitely dangerous and she needs to go sooner than later

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:46 am

Well I can't wait to party in Jury regardless sksks.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:47 am

omg stop you'll be fine!! if I win the first one and you win the second one we could potentially take control

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:48 am

Yeah I'm praying either you, Christian, or Dua can win the first one and I'm trying my hardest to win the 2nd

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Scooby   This room is for Hottie & Scooby - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Scooby
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next