Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SZA & Stefan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for SZA & Stefan Empty
PostSubject: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 5:22 pm

Only the Hosts, SZA & Stefan have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 5:37 pm

This is super cute we love a cute alliance.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 6:13 pm

LMAO the name sticking yesss
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 7:23 pm

yessss. so how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 7:53 pm

I feel good honestly but idk I’m hoping I can win hoh soon so I can feel out everyone I think I’m in a good spot wbu? Who do you feel good with
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 8:00 pm

same here! i hope to win hoh to secure some of the bonds i've made. and i feel good with a good amount of people for example hange, hottie, pope, and michael. they are all really fun people to talk to that i've enjoyed conversating with about honestly anything and i think i'm on good terms with them. as for the rest, they are nice but like i can't tell if it's fake or not. how about you? who are you feeling? maybe we could try to expand into a bigger group but our inner allegiance rests here of course.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 8:55 pm

Honestly the same way with a huge majority in there minus pope I’m really feeling Michael hottie and hange the convos just flow easily I’m down for that. I haven’t spoken to pope just yet!
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 9:46 pm

hey! okay im feeling all of those names too.

about the eviction as well, what are the names you've heard?
so far i've heard people leaning towards keeping pope because he's been active and campaigning a lot, honestly he's one of the only to campaign to me so i sort of want to keep him. i know people definitely want halsey gone, however we can only vote once so everyone else is deciding between trish/klaus and which would be better. hve you talked to either of them?
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 10:36 pm

yeah I've really only spoken to klaus not the others I think it might come down to halsey and trish nobody has messaged me lemme get to work on that LMAO
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 10:38 pm

LOL, ive been hearing ppl voting out trish. i think imma go that way too.
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 12:03 pm

good morning!!! how are you feeling about the vote? and did you see the schedule?
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:18 pm

I did halsey but I'm shocked it was a close one with halsey/pope cuz nobody said pope to me i think there might be some kinda alliance that wanted to split it that way and yeah hoh and pov tonight Embarassed I hope one of us wins hoh honestly
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:56 pm

yeah i also agree with your theory about that alliance. i hope one of us wins too!! good luck!!

Stefan Salvatore likes this post

Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 8:57 pm

this is sickening. how are you feeling abt these hoh's?
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 8:58 pm

I haven’t spoken to beast boy at ALL I talked to hange a little yesterday Im messaging beast boy now hopefully I don’t come across as fake for waiting this long dayum hbu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SZA & Stefan   This room is for SZA & Stefan Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SZA & Stefan
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next