Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange

Go down 
+9
Kelly Kapoor
Hange Zoë
Hottie
Madison Beer
Jackie Burkhart
Dua Lipa
Red Fraggle
Trish Stratus
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:05 pm

if Jurors can still read this chat then I might be double fucked XD Hottie finding out she was always an intended target will not go over well
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:14 pm

Oh interesting. Multiple people heard that you were considering them as an option early on as Head of Household and we were all advised to talk to you lmao. That’s actually really hilarious if that was all a ruse. Me/Johnny/Christian/etc were all told the same thing by the same person you wanted us up, or at least considered.

And I mean I was fine with working with you since we had a long way to go and I still had other people to nominate.

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:21 pm

I think Arisa said that everyone gets their access removed when evicted.

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:21 pm

HAHAHHAHAH I NEVER CONSIDERED YOU ALL LMFAOOOOOOOOO (I mean, if I scroll back.. I may have thrown you guys out as options? But you were never seriously considered besides Christian)

I was always nominating Klaus, I just was fighting with Beast over which one of us got to nominate Dua... he won XD

But yeah you made yourself way too useful. It was super smart for you to have done that because no matter how badly I wanted you to go, you still always could benefit me by staying in this way or in that way- super frustrating XDD
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:25 pm

Well even our names being thrown out was definitely used against you but more as a way to push us to work with you if possible. I didn’t have anything to lose and in my confessionals you’ll see I wanted to still get you evicted the first chance I got, but then bigger fish came and then I just didn’t care anymore cuz those are the first nominations ever by a HOH LOL. I am not that petty.

You’re welcome for me being a pain in your ass. I love you

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:30 pm

XDD Glad we worked through it LOL

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 3:20 pm

Jackie Burkhart wrote:
Mmhmm. Round 2 maybe. Apparently you considered a shit ton of people lmaoooooo. You gave me better answers than some of the other people though. The ones you did consider you were like “hmmm this is hard #sadface” while you just ghosted me until you said “k what do you have to offer?” <3 I think I held a grudge against you for a while but everyone loved you so I’m like whatever. Then Johnny roped us in and I loved Johnny (boo you Veronica) so I had to stick with you more Razz no regrets though!
Chile Johnny came for me first unprovoked. I actually liked him too
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 3:23 pm

XD Why did he go for you?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 3:26 pm

Lol we talked it out before he got evicted and he said it was because he felt that I was only talking to him because he had power but he actually forgot, we were talking way before he even got a power. Granted, it was casual “hey how are you” and him campaigning to me but that was just it; I didn’t even kiss his ass or promise anything or make any deals when he won hoh and then he put me up lol
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 3:33 pm

Lol me when I only talked to him because he had power but then he suddenly became ~more than just someone who kept me safe~
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 3:35 pm

Damn I didn’t realize both of you had such close relationship with Johnny. Beast did too
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 3:36 pm

Johnny was the GOAT. Taken wayyy too soon
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 4:44 pm

Johnny was a badass. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 12:06 am

I STAND UPON A MOUNTAIN OF CORPSES
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 12:06 am

JESUS CHRIST THIS IS A GRAVEYARD....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange   This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Dua, Veronica, Jackie, Trish, Hottie, April, Kelly, Madison, Red, Robin, SZA & Hange
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22