Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 68 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 68 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:50 am

That's the plan. I need to literally win out - which is only a few comps away.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 68 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:50 am

I will literally destroy jackies game in jury. I will say you’re behind everything she has ever done in this game

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 68 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:52 am

It's not a lie. I was her person of interest for a while at the beginning. Johnny and her were determining my worth.

I am about to head off to bed myself, but I wanted to just say thank you again. You are a genuine queen. If I do win, I'll be sending you a thank you. Smile

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 68 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:54 am

No need to send me anything. Just go ahead and win this season for me <3 those comps at the end are the most important. Win any you can. You’ve already shown you can beat Hange whack ass

Hange Zoë and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 68 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 5:36 pm

Beast Boy wrote:
It's not a lie. I was her person of interest for a while at the beginning. Johnny and her were determining my worth.

I am about to head off to bed myself, but I wanted to just say thank you again. You are a genuine queen. If I do win, I'll be sending you a thank you. Smile
LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy   This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy - Page 68 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Beast Boy
Page 68 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68