Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

I've gotta be the Queen of Social

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

I've gotta be the Queen of Social Empty
PostSubject: I've gotta be the Queen of Social   I've gotta be the Queen of Social EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 8:34 am

Hey loves!

So... I kinda wanted to post some initial thoughts on my game. It's taken me a few days to get into the swing of things but, if I survive this vote, I think I'm in a great place to succeed moving forward.

I've set up the majority alliance instantly with my fellow ladies. I hope they're all fully-invested in taking the next few cycles to secure our majority and chop some men from this game. However...

I've got my side-dicks with Michael and Adam, as well as my fellow Brit Christian - all three of whom I hope to work with completely when we're deeper into this game.

So, when it comes time to nominating, I'm gonna have to work hard to keep these three lovely men from the block.

More about me being British because it's my favourite excuse for everything: there are gonna be comps I miss. Tonight's POV is 3.30am for me and I can't unfortunately partake that late/early in my day, due to full-time work in the real world.

So, my social is gonna have to be off the charts. Hence the immediate setting up of that all-female alliance chat.

Fingers crossed it all works in my favour!
Back to top Go down

I've gotta be the Queen of Social
Page 1 of 1