Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

What's your read on some of the peeps?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

What's your read on some of the peeps?  Empty
PostSubject: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:32 pm

how do you feel about robin? she and rob, and a few others i haven't really been able to really connect much.
thoughts on jughead? he seems to be a little guarded... friendly, but a little short in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:47 pm

Robin is very guarded. I spoke to her on the first day but then she fell silent and haven’t heard from her since. I like Rob and I get along with him. I think we’ve connected well. And I agree about Jughead. He does seem guarded but I think if you crack him more, he’ll open up well I’m hoping and trying Lmfaoo how do you feel about Hange, Madison and Kelly? I legit haven’t spoken to them at all
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:10 pm

i feel the people who i have the weakest connections so far are madison, rob, robin, and stefan. with hange, i feel pretty good with him socially, i get along with him. with kelly, i think my social is good with her as i've just been keeping it cute and casual. adam is still fishing but he is a bit more casual about it now lol

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:48 pm

I have the weakest connections to red, Stefan, hange, madison and Johnny. The rest I’ve established Atleast something with. So if you could protect me with them and I could protect from my side. Adam is a little too much lol he doesn’t think before he speaks but he’s controllable
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:59 am

Agreed on Adam. I think he’s harmless. What’s your take on hottie?
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:07 am

And I got you with the protection. When you say “your side” what does that mean? If you show me yours, I’ll show you mine😉 

I don’t mean to be forward but it’s the 2nd eviction and I’m ready to start playing
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:12 am

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Agreed on Adam. I think he’s harmless. What’s your take on hottie?
according to beast boy, hottie is in a lot of alliances and groups so Urm lol I’m just watching out for her
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:14 am

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
And I got you with the protection. When you say “your side” what does that mean? If you show me yours, I’ll show you mine😉 

I don’t mean to be forward but it’s the 2nd eviction and I’m ready to start playing
the amount of people playing hard already! And by my side I mean whoever you don’t feel good with, I might. Like Rob, Adam and Christian. I can protect you with them. Meanwhile you can protect me from the likes of Hange and Johnny
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:39 am

Yes folks are really starting to play hard and I don’t want to get left behind. I’ll be 100% honest with you, I’ve definitely been making connections with folks but I haven’t made a solid final 2 deal yet. I want to link up with someone who is least expected and roll with to the end. I don’t know where your loyalties lye and I’m taking a huge leap of faith with this — I thought we hit it off great in the chat and have been giving it some thought... would love to run with you

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:52 am

Omggg I don’t know what other people got going on but this is forreal my first final 2 deal proposal and yesss I accept!! I really do believe we will be an unexpected duo. We vibed from day 1 and I trust you. My word is my bond and I’m really loyal. We need to sit down tomorrow and be very candid with each other on what’s been happening in the game so far
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:10 am

Holy shit! is this really happening??!! I’m like going out on blind faith here and taking such a huge risk. Full transparency I’m terrified of getting played but I just really feel it’s right with you. Like I’d be all in.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:25 am

I’m terrified of being played too so do not play me Skeeter
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:28 am

GIRL I SWEAR TO GOD! IM PUTTING MY SPIRIT ON YOU! 😂
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:33 am

I told the DR that I wanted to run with you so I’m dead serious. I will tell you everything and be 💯 loyal. We could be like Danielle and Jason. I’m talking full transparency

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your read on some of the peeps?    What's your read on some of the peeps?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your read on some of the peeps?
Page 1 of 1