Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
April Kepner

April Kepner

Extra Money Task #1 Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task #1   Extra Money Task #1 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:29 pm

• April: Duh, it's me, and I can really only trust myself

• Adam: He's my +1, literally. This F2 with him is legit and I trust him. I wonder if he's wary of me being with in a "F2" with Michael

• Veronica: that's my GIRL! I would never nominate her

• Rob: we're in severl alliances and we are also in a F2 together. Our limited dialogue makes me believe he is not really intent on having me as his F2

• Christian Hubicki: We have a private room, and we talk often

• SZA: We are in a couple alliances, but she never says ANYTHING to me. There is a huge disconnect

• Pope: once again, we are in a couple alliances, but he doesn't really message me unless it's time to vote, which maybe means he trusts me?

• Scooby Doo: I love this damn dog! But he's not really active enough.

• Jackie Burkhart: We spoke, but nothing one-on-one to warrant a higher placing

• She didn't nominate me, but her and I have better, deeper convos than those of Beast Boy and I's.

• Hottie: I love this girl! But she tryin to poison us all for the money!

• Dua Lipa: She made a room recently so there's that. Not much else.

• Madison Beer: Literally no convo with her.

• Klaus: we're in some alliances, but I don't think I really trust him. He's playing the "sexy" angle and it's working. Ugh

• Kelly Kapoor: Who? No fr her and I have exchanged like two words

• Robin: Very, very limited dialogue

Red: her happy-go-lucky attitude is too much, and she doesn't even say anything to me

• Beast Boy: he didn't nominate me, but we are really tight

• Stefan: No explanation needed. He says nothing of substance to me

• We're in an alliance, but I don't know where his head is at

• Johnny Lawrence: I mean really? We have very limited dialogue and he says nothing to me

• Michael: BOY WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?? YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF TO EVERYONE. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME #2???YOU ARE GOING HOME!

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task #1   Extra Money Task #1 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:29 pm

Oh, and this order is from most trusting to least trusting
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task #1   Extra Money Task #1 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:47 pm

omg the person who I have as "she didn't nominate me but..." is Hange, and the one with "we're in an alliance, but I don't know where his head is at" is Skeeter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task #1   Extra Money Task #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task #1
Page 1 of 1