Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra money task

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:04 pm

not me already doing this but yesss things have changed since then

1. hange. totally covered my ass with beast boy as HOH cuz i did not message him befroehand shes like a mother figure to me idk what it is...
2. madison pretty much SMH is my #1 priority
3. hottie i trust hottie a lot more now and i know she has other alliances but she knew zayn was leaving and told me privaetly she did nawt have to do that but she did!
4. skeeter once again i think i have a problem we had like an in depth conversation about life and BLM and now i feel like i trust them with my life something is wrong with me cuz im probably at the bottom of his list FRRRR
5. adam checks in on me everyday but doesn't rly wanna form something so i think he trusts me idk
6. michael something sus about him but better if im pretending to work with him i noticed michael likes to take information but never gives out any. very weird ANYWHO
7. klaus #tvd brother but he is like soooo bad at conversation my goodness then again he's been nominated like 30 times
8. sza first day alliance
9. beast boy kept me safe
10. dua she owes me
11.jackie fun to talk to
12. robin eh
13. kelly eh
14. april eh
15. pope good convos with him he owes me
16. veronica just decided never to reply back to me
17. red fraggle havent spoken to
18. christian havent spoken to
19. johnny havent spoken to
20. scooby havent spoken to and i hate that they chose scooby doo out of every human/cartoon in the world
21. rob. i havent talked to him and ive created some sort of imaginary beef between us lol!
Back to top Go down

Extra money task
Page 1 of 1