Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore

Go down 
+4
Jackie Burkhart
Skeeter Valentine
Stefan Salvatore
Red Fraggle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:36 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat houseguests,

Johnny, Red & Skeeter, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Stefan should use the Power of Veto on you.

Stefan, you have until 11:06pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you

Jason Genao and Stefan Salvatore like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:36 pm

Stefan, congrats. Use it on yourself obviously.

Stefan Salvatore and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Red Fraggle

Red Fraggle

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:38 pm

Meet me in the bedroom at midnight, and I’ll blow your mind of!
That is, if you use it on me...

Stefan Salvatore, April Kepner, Beast Boy and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:40 pm

Nah if we're doing this than Stefan meet me in the pantry room and I'll rock your world.

Stefan Salvatore and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Red Fraggle

Red Fraggle

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:40 pm

Dang! If only I had a penis...

Stefan Salvatore, April Kepner and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:46 pm

very tempting offers.... however, I will be using the veto on myself good luck to the renom/noms i hope my seat isn't too warm I was sweating sorry silent

Jason Genao, Skeeter Valentine, Johnny Lawrence, Dua Lipa, Christian Hubicki, April Kepner and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:51 pm

congrats stefan! you earned it!

Stefan Salvatore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:54 pm

Christian please post on this thread for your replacement nominee. You have 30 minutes (11:24pm EST)
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:56 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Christian please post on this thread for your replacement nominee. You have 30 minutes (11:24pm EST)
Why is this so dramatic??

Arisa Cox, Blossom, Theodora Crain, April Kepner, Hottie and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:56 pm

You guys are also more than welcomed to add speeches with your nominations
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Arisa said spice it up already.

Arisa Cox, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Skeeter Valentine, April Kepner, Hottie and like this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:23 pm

Ok I’m rlly rlly sorry I wasn’t planning on making a third nominee I’m just again going on who I have spoken to the least because literally no one in this game has given me any reason to nominate them at all. Everyone has been so kind to me and it breaks my heart I’m so so sorry but madison I’m gonna nominate u solely off the fact I feel like I haven’t spoke to u as much as I have others that’s literally the only reason I can think of I’m so so so sorry
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:25 pm

Good luck noms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Stefan Salvatore Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1