Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Adam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:00 pm

Yes I knew you'd win veto I wanted to get a comp beast out and you did it
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:11 pm

Listen, I was not after you until this moment. Did you really only nominate me just because I was a comp threat? I'm willing to work through this, we don't need to be at each others' throats...
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:46 pm

So you... Don't want to talk things through? You Don't want to make amends? you Don't want to find a solution that works for us both?

Side note: Sorry for going so hard on you in that veto ceremony. You blindsided me, and obviously I was angry. All I ever want is the truth, and you did not give that to me despite your promises that you would

So please, give me something, anything to where we can move forward from this. I'm all ears. ^_^ I look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:17 am

Alright, I'll be going to bed soon since this is an easy vote for me, I'll respond to you if you want to send me anything. See you in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:54 am

No sorry just got back in my daughter is sick. I'm sorry, I nominated you because you are capable of winning veto and I was able to backdoor Stefan
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:04 am

Is that really what you wanted to do? Backdoor Stefan? Hmmm... I'm choosing to believe you... For now.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:04 am

What time is it where you live? XD How are you not tired?
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:22 am

It's only 12 am
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:24 am

Hange Zoë wrote:
Is that really what you wanted to do? Backdoor Stefan? Hmmm... I'm choosing to believe you... For now.

I needed a beast who could win comps to win veto to back door him

He has 1 hoh 1 veto and he was on the wall 11 hours with yall
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:25 am

That's fair, I just wish you'd tell me... If you told me, I wouldn't have acted the way I did... You went so radio silent, you scared me
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:34 am

I had to think of away to save myself I scrambled. Stefan is a comp beast. So I had to make a big move
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:41 am

I understand,
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:42 am

Can I ask you to evict Stefan?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:51 am

I voted to evict April, when you went radio silent, I had no way of knowing, so I chose the best option I had at the time.
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:02 am

Sorry I went silent because I knew I created waves. I was trying to get a huge competition threat out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Adam
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next