Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Adam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 3:23 pm

I made a omlete with vegetables homemade hash browns belgian waffles with a homemade strawberry maple syrup
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 3:40 pm

What makes a waffle Belgian??
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 4:05 pm

Belgian waffles have deeper pockets which make them better for holding more syrup
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 4:36 pm

I had no idea. What happens if they have holes in their pockets??
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 5:15 pm

Lol I see what you did there
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 5:20 pm

Do you love when I mess with you? It’s fun!!
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 5:24 pm

Yes kinda hot too
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 5:25 pm

You’re such a dork but I low key love it!!
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 5:31 pm

Why is that?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 5:45 pm

Because it’s cute duh!! You don’t think so?
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 5:51 pm

I suppose lol. I have a question for you.
I wanted to come and ask you something do you think that I'm intense with the way that I talk or do you think I'm just blunt open and honest because I feel that I've gotten to know you on a personal level. we have spoken a lot on a personal level and on a game level and I just want your thoughts. I hope I haven't ever came off to harsh anything
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 5:58 pm

Because I've been told that in real life that I'm pretty blunt and honest but I've always thought that in a game like this that that would be refreshing because you would want to know where somebody was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 6:04 pm

No I appreciate it but sometimes you do come off really strong. I know I’m not the only one to think that but I should have just asked you about it first instead. I do find you pretty intense and I thought it was just to me but I’ve come to realize that’s just how you are. Sometimes it takes a while for me to get used to that. But you’ve been amazing so thank you for bringing this up. I admit I was a little intimidated by how candid you are but I’ve grown accustomed to it!!
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 6:06 pm

I just don't want that to be used against me and make me a Target. That scares the life out of me
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 6:31 pm

I’m sorry. I think you’ll be fine and I’ll make sure you’re golden!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Adam
Page 10 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next