Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Adam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:11 am

I've got 5 votes locked in for sure
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:15 am

You’re going to feel like a clown when you’re wrong.

You need to stop freaking people out because that’s the main reason they’re flipping the script on you. And no, don’t use this time to approach them with “aM i ToO hOnEsT?” That doesn’t do anything but just confirm things about you. I adore you Adam so I hope you don’t think I’m being a diva. But the way you acted last night turned people off and it’s the reason why Scooby might get the vote. You need to lay low.
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:17 am

The way I acted how? Look how michael has acted and continues to act. I'm not saying anything more to him through
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:19 am

People think you were being cocky last night. I know you’re just awkward or whatever so I don’t mind it but people were not a fan. Again I’m not saying this as an attack on you. If I didn’t like you I wouldn’t even be telling you this. But Adam you need to be a lot less power hungry.
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:22 am

Being cocky because I wanted out my main target who's been coming for me since night one. It's clear that I'm not liked around here. But I also feel that I have tried to make genuine connections with people. It's that military mentality in me I left the service 2 years ago but I still haven't lost the mentality.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:24 am

Well I don’t mind it because I’m clearly still talking to you. I just wanted to give you a heads up. I like you. Yes, there are times you make me want to pull out my hair but overall you’re okay!! I think you have genuine conversation. I love you!!
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:27 am

So stop the act that we don't talk, and go to bat for me. Im alone in this game jackie and your all I trust
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:32 am

I’m going to see what I can do. There are people who do want to boot Michael but it’s hard for me to find out without exposing my hand. I’m working on it though. It’ll be close.
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:35 am

Is there away it can be a tie?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:38 am

You mean best case scenario or worst case?
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:39 am

Best case Scenario
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:40 am

Yeah it could happen. Right now we are checking votes.
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:43 am

Who's we
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:47 am

You didn’t tell me which votes you had locked so I’m not telling you “we”. Kisses!!
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:17 am

I've heard several people. Yet nobody has guarantee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Adam   This room is for Jackie & Adam - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Adam
Page 15 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next