Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Jackie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Veronica & Jackie Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 8:17 pm

Only the Hosts, Veronica & Jackie have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 8:19 pm

Omgg heyyy Jackie finally we have a room
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 8:19 pm

Omg thank you Arisa!!!

Hey Veronica!!! Thought it was time!!
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 8:20 pm

How do you feel about this hoh
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 8:25 pm

I don’t hate it!! I was pretty upfront with him last night during that chaos and I didn’t vote against him! How about you??
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 8:30 pm

I mean I wasn’t even online last night but I told him in the morning thanks for the campaign and I didnt vote him out so hopefully I’m okay? Idk he hasn’t responded back to me yet
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 8:35 pm

Yeah I imagine his messages are swamped now!! Everyone wants to be safe. I think you should be fine. Someone did vote against him but I really doubt they’re going to say anything!!
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 11:33 pm

Hey I saw that you had an emergency. Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 11:34 pm

Thank you for checking up! Yes I am good now thank you! I had to step out for a while and I missed everything from nominations through veto. I feel bad I couldn’t really do anything game related but I had some urgent real life matters to sort through!! Nothing too serious. I’m fine! I appreciate you so much omg!!

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 12:04 am

No you did the right thing. Family always come first!!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 7:11 am

Thank you queen!!

What are your thoughts for this vote? I know you’re close to Kelly and then we have the Cool Club!! Siri talk to Kelly and Pope pretty equally, which is actually quite minimally. I’ll do whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 7:52 am

Good morning girlie and i wouldn’t say I’m close to Kelly but we have been talking more the past couple days and I have that group with Pope. This is a hard vote because people aren’t also saying which way they voted. I’m down to vote with you honestly. I’ll do whatever you want
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 7:57 am

Oops I don’t know why I said Siri. I’m still waking up!!

I am not close to Pope at all and his message to me was so generic and “let’s build our relationship going forward” but he said that last time and it didn’t go anywhere. But the only reason he’s not my easy vote is because Beast stuck his neck out for me and kept me safe with Hange. And I don’t want to betray that. Otherwise I’d be tempted to just vote Pope. But again, Kelly hasn’t really spoken with me since day 1 so I don’t know if she has my best interests in mind either.

I think I’m leaning towards voting Kelly out. You can do whatever you want. Your secret is safe with me regardless. I just feel like this vote is hard to read. At the end of the day neither nominee is anyone I particularly care for so I don’t want to stress.

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 8:27 am

Okay sis that makes sense. And same pope sent me the same thing. I’ll vote the same way idc. Also can I ask how close are you with beast?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 8:35 am

Yeah I think Pope sent the exact same message to everyone. It wasn’t personal at all.

Beast is pretty cool. I gained a ton of respect for him when he kept me safe from the nomination block because I knew Hange would nominate me. He’s been pretty upfront so far in this game so I don’t have anything bad to say about him. And no I don’t have any kind of endgame deal with him, if that’s what you’re worried about. I think him and I have a mutual understanding that we want the group alliance to do well and so that’s what we are building towards. After that though, we don’t have anything set in stone. Why? Is he conspiring against me? lol! just kidding!!! But no, you don’t have to worry about us being a final two or anything. This game is going to be so long so I’m just taking it one round at a time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Jackie   This room is for Veronica & Jackie Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Jackie
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next