Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 12:46 am

so far it's looking like we should be alright if everyones being truthful
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 12:50 am

Perfect!!! Yeah so far people want you in!!

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 12:51 am

that's great I really dont want to go out especially not against michael
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 12:54 am

That would be embarrassing, especially with Adam as HOH

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 12:55 am

Yup tell me about it!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:01 am

hey has anything changed on your side?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:14 am

I just woke up so I’m checking messages. I’m still in the same position though. If anyone asks how I’m voting or leaning I’m going to say you because honestly at least people know where you stand. Michael is such a dangerous player to keep around and it doesn’t make any sense to keep him around because he’s going to stay. Last night Adam told me I was going to be a nominee and it scared me because I know how scary it is to be against Michael and this is exactly what I’m talking about. I’ll let you know what people are saying. I’m not voting until the last minute though!!! I got you!

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:35 am

thanks queen, michael was scaring people last night into flipping on me and he got cocky so hopefully theres a chance to flip the blindside back onto him
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:51 am

Hey are you there still
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:03 am

hii yeah I was just in a shower lol
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:06 am

Okay that’s fair.

Anyway I’m going to vote to keep you, but anyone who is asking I’m denying my vote to them unless they specifically tell me they want to keep you in. Michael’s influence has spread and it’s really gross. Also if you stay you need to make sure you touch base with people because a common thing I hear is you don’t talk to people. I’m not trying to sound condescending or anything because I do want you to stay but I just want you to optimize your chances here. You better stay though. I’m risking so much voting against Michael.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:09 am

Ok that's fine I'm not gonna tell anyone about who I have anyways I just need people to wake up. Also the fact people I dont speak to them is clearly them trying to cover their a** because I've spoken to everyone in here quite a lot so for them to use the timezone thing against me when I make up for it during the day is clearly a front so they dont spill their working with michael
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:16 am

Thank you. Good luck in this vote and you better stay or I’ll be following you shortly after Sad

I am sorry everyone is lying though; it’s such a cop out.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:17 am

yeah I really dont get it they're all playing an extremely scared game following Michael's lead hes a snake and a manipulator but they're all blinded it.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:18 am

I just want to say thanks for having my back and I really appreciate you I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the game and I really am rooting for you <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 3 of 60Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next