Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:46 am

Scooby I have had so much trust in you. Literally when I was approached to vote against you way back then, I straight up told people I was not going to betray you and any time your name has came up, I have deflected it because I thought you trusted me 100%. So it is disheartening when I see you hid the fact you used the double vote. I get that it’s a game and you dont want to reveal everything but I feel like I haven’t ever done anything to warrant any doubt from you. Not going to lie last night I was upset by it because I felt like a clown. I really want us to be able to work together. I get that you’re worried but the endgame is approaching and I have to think about my spot in the game. I know I’m not high up on everyone’s totem pole so I know it would be silly for me to not keep my options open. Anyway I come to you in peace. I’m not trying to be confrontational. I thought about just holding onto it but I figured I could just talk it out with you.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:52 am

no I'm glad you came to me, the thing is until the hoh a few nights ago I didnt believe the rumours and then everything just kinda clicked into place? I want to believe you because I trusted you the most out of everyone for the first stretch of the game, so to find out that my days could be numbered because of this "alliance" i panicked, although I trusted you I just wanted to be safe about what I told everyone incase it got back to anyone else. I want to move forward with you in the game and I respect that in the past you told me straight up I'm good with you but as you said the numbers and shrinking and what I'm hearing is they're not on my side. I see that I lied but honestly it was a tiny white lie and theres probably been 15 other people that lied to you on a bigger scale during our time here. I feel like I dont have an ally right now in the same way I had you a few days ago and I've been feeling vulnerable. I do apologise for not being straight up about it but with the position I'm in I hope you understand <3

Last edited by Scooby Doo on Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:53 am

(Sorry if that's a bit muddled I just got up)
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:01 am

Fair enough. I have had to be in survival mode though. A lot of my allies got taken out early (Zayn, Johnny, Robin, etc) so I’ve had to fight to make sure I wasn’t picked off. Last night I was having a conversation and basically found out that I’m at the bottom so it makes no sense for me to just be on the bottom, but then you have sneaky players like Hottie and Dua. I was all on board with working with Hottie and even wanted her to help out, but when she was HOH, it was a giant red flag when she told me two minutes after I won veto to use it. She didn’t ask, she told me to do it. And then Rob approached me with “hey I don’t know if Hottie told you about the plan or not with the veto”, and to me that’s problematic because she never discussed a plan with me and you would think if she was genuine in working with me, then she would have discussed it when she made nominations, not out of convenience when I won veto. That’s what did it for me and that’s why I knew I couldn’t trust her. Rob was unfortunately caught in the crossfire because I genuinely did like him, and if they didn’t try their little stunt I would have 100% voted out Skeeter since I already nominated him. And then last night Dua lied to me about her vote and said she voted out Hottie. And you know me, I don’t care if people vote differently, but she outright lied to me and it was hard to trust her word, especially since she was creating a ton of private rooms too, with me being excluded from most. So it’s not like I’m trying to enable this alliance, but everyone else has been so shady so it puts me in a tough spot. But I have to be realistic too. I did not come in to play for fifth place or sixth place. But if we are going to work together I need transparency. Like I said we don’t have to agree on everything but we need to be able to trust each other. Anyway it’s all water under the bridge. I’m safe tonight because I have the immunity idol which I am absolutely playing tonight since it’s the last time I can use it. I am fine with trying to help you win Head of Household.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:07 am

thanks I really appreciate that <3 yeah I think it's probably for the best that we just move on from it all and I'll be fully transparent with you for the remainder of this game. I totally believe everything you've just told me and it's really made me think about the power structure in the house and how I was wrong about it. I would really love if you would help me, youd be safe whether you had the idol or not anyways I have my eyes set on a few people but I'll see what happens tonight!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:08 am

Also on the point of playing for 6th/5th I feel like that was also a thing for me, I havent been able to look at it as a final stretch. I'm kinda looking at everyday as my atm and that's really sad Sad so I feel that!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:14 am

The power structure is so weird. Because the cast started off so large early on, there’s a ton of tangling alliances that it makes it hard to find nominations that appease everyone. Personally if I won HOH I would nominate SZA and Skeeter with the latter as my target, but I also don’t know if I would have the numbers for that either. But I don’t want someone in the game like Skeeter who just wanted to make jury. He’s in jury already. He can go now. But it makes no sense for me to try to win HOH today if I’m immune anyway. But I have no issue with you winning and doing your own thing. This vote is also going to be tricky because of all the extra votes and nullifiers that expire today. So that’s another thing to consider.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:16 am

Scooby Doo wrote:
Also on the point of playing for 6th/5th I feel like that was also a thing for me, I havent been able to look at it as a final stretch. I'm kinda looking at everyday as my atm and that's really sad Sad so I feel that!

It doesn’t have to be the end for us. I did not invest into a game that’s been going on for a month and watch some godawful unicorn movie just to be taken out fifth. But these rounds will be interesting to navigate. Like I cannot outright nominate two large threats because then I cannot compete in the next HOH and no offense but everyone seems to suck at competitions. So I’d have to plan it perfectly.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:18 am

The power structure seems to be changing an awful lot. Tonight will be a mess but as long as we're both good then I'm content. I really appreciate you helping me because I'd really love to win something, I also agree that skeeters had way too many lives and is starting to get a little cocky its grating on me now tbh
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:20 am

Yeah I’m fine with him going. I think he’d be the easiest person to boot. He’s on vacation anyway.

I swear if you betray me I will be so sad Sad

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:22 am

Jackie Burkhart wrote:
Scooby Doo wrote:

It doesn’t have to be the end for us. I did not invest into a game that’s been going on for a month and watch some godawful unicorn movie just to be taken out fifth. But these rounds will be interesting to navigate. Like I cannot outright nominate two large threats because then I cannot compete in the next HOH and no offense but everyone seems to suck at competitions. So I’d have to plan it perfectly.

Yeah theres only like a small group that can actually win something and I'm definitely not one of them acsgsgshs
I think my options are open if i was to win because those comp beast figures that I dont talk to as much going would benefit me I just need to think how it would effect me during the following hoh. I do think right now I'm sick of Skeeter and he'd be an easy mom for me
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:23 am

Jackie Burkhart wrote:
Yeah I’m fine with him going. I think he’d be the easiest person to boot. He’s on vacation anyway.

I swear if you betray me I will be so sad Sad

honestly I wont if you're good with me I'm good with you!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:25 am

Well I’m fine with you winning because I think you need some power to position yourself better instead of being fodder. I honestly have no idea who would be next to go but I just don’t see anyone wasting their HOH on someone like SZA, no offense. And that doesn’t leave much options.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:27 am

Yeah I dont see SZA being a target if so that's boring
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:29 am

The shade.

Anyway are you doing anything for Valentine’s?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 33 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next