Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:56 am

Yeah I totally agree but I cant put those 2 up it leaves me extremely vulnerable if I was to somehow win it would be Hange/Beast seeing the block
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:00 am

I feel like it's the same situation as you were in only you're with the players that NEED to go in order for the rest of us to stand a chance?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:03 am

Oh no that’s fine. I encourage you to play the game for you. Like I told you from the beginning I would never ask you to make a move that compromises your game. We might not always agree but I have mad respect for you and would not let you fuck yourself over. Obviously my fear would be one of them winning veto but well have to cross that bridge when we get to it. In my opinion, having Veronica and Hange at f4 I think seems the most balanced. I am pretty sure you and Veronica would take each other to f2 if it was possible. I’m fine with that. I would pick you over her. Hange is debatable. I’d have to really assess everything.

I know right now I’m fucking myself over by being so upfront with you. LMAO if you use it against me. But out of everyone left anyway, my best chances of winning are with you Veronica and Hange. And it’s not even a guarantee lmao
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:27 am

Oh I just saw your other message

Beast absolutely does need to go, but I need him to take out two people who won’t work with me. Once he does that then I don’t have any use for him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:34 am

no no no I wouldnt use it against you I have mad respect for your game and I appreciate how honest you're being with me.i honestly would love the f3 to be me you and veronica and you're right I'd probably take her if nothing is to change in the next few days, but in order to get that decision you have to win the final hoh and that's something you're more equipped for. I think it's good we can be honest with wachother and talk about things like this brother people probably wouldnt be trusted with this info?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:45 am

Well thanks for the respect and the honesty. And that’s fine if you take her. I think as of right now, we both know we wouldn’t take each other and I’m not going to kiss your ass and promise you the world if I know I cannot back it up. But I do think going into the final HOH and having a chance to take control is more than I can ask for. I’m fine with Veronica going far too because if that’s the security blanket you need so your position doesn’t feel lopsided I’m all for it. If it were anyone else I’d say fuck them lmao. But yeah I wouldn’t trust anyone else. I have no idea what kind of agenda they have or what deals they have going on but I’ve never been able to establish anything solid with SZA and then I ~thought~ I had something with Christian but I guess it was just a ruse Sad be honest though, is it irritating to talk to me lmao I’m so confused by it. Feel free to roast me I’m not going to change my opinion of you lmao
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:57 am

from my stand point no, the conversations we've had I've enjoyed. The ones that are more game related are maybe the ones hes referring to, I do get his point because you're so for keeping people in this game that shouldve gone a long time ago. His game couldve opened up for us but now I feel like it static and boring. I think that's mainly where he's coming but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:26 am

I mean I guess I can see where he’s coming from but I genuinely wanted to keep the people I spoke to the most in the game, and that happened to be Beast, but on the flip side, it benefited him as well. There have been many times where his name came up and I shot that shit down. I never told Christian about those ideas just like I never told Beast about Christians ideas. I respect the conversations I have with people so long as they have respect for me. I mean now it’s all in the open anyway so there’s no point in hiding their little tension. It has nothing to do with “I’m keeping beast because beast is amazing”. I’m keeping beast because why on earth would it make sense for me to lose a number?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:42 am

Yeah I get that I'm not even gonna talk about it now because it's done and dusted I definitely feel like it was still a missed opportunity but then again we're both on different sides of it
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:44 am

Fair enough. I still adore you I love you either way I’m going to make sure you’re not in any danger tonight! I got you Scooby, whether you like it or not Razz

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:50 am

thanks jackie I really appreciate that <3 I wish it was different and we weren't in the same position on opposing sides
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:52 am

(Wait omg my comment came across more rude than I meant, I didnt mean it like that it was more let's just move on from that vote because it's over with LOL)
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:52 am

Same. I really think we could have been such a tight duo if we were on the same side throughout. I do think there is still a chance for that to happen but we have to focus on the now and I expect you to do what it takes to make it deep and I hope you do well, I genuinely do. 😘

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 10:12 am

Yeah same here I genuinely like you and maybe as the game goes on we'll play together. I respect anything you have to do in the next few days to further your game too.

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 10:16 am

Scooby Doo wrote:
(Wait omg my comment came across more rude than I meant, I didnt mean it like that it was more let's just move on from that vote because it's over with LOL)

LMAO I thought you were upset so I’m like OOP. But no, I mean I understand either way.

Good luck in the HOH tonight. I wouldn’t mind a Scooby win.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 47 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 47 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next