Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua

Go down 
+2
Hottie
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin Scherbatsky

Robin Scherbatsky

This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:53 am

For sure , finally one of us gets hoh

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:20 pm

Period, loves! Obviously a man ... but which one? Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:34 pm

Honestly Adam would be the ideal nomination since his last reign was handled horribly. I’ve never seen anyone fail more than he did, and he had the “easy” route by nominating the single biggest threat in the game and he still flopped on that. But picking someone next to him that would stay and also not hold it against you is another thing.

I still can’t get over the fact he was going to nominate me. I even double checked last night and he said he was thissssssss close to putting me up. Like what?!? Like how can he brag about almost putting someone up? And then he was asking me for BBQ bucks and told me he wanted to save up for a quarantine power. PLEASE.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Robin Scherbatsky

Robin Scherbatsky

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:36 pm

He ask me how much I had and I just said good morning to you to

Hottie and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:37 pm

Lmao he is just UGH. But I wonder ... if he goes, who becomes the house target next??

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:54 pm

Honestly anyone with ties to him. I don’t think anyone is dumb enough to risk their games for him fortunately, but I guess it’ll depend on this round and how the campaigning goes. And of course if there are any blowups too.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:57 pm

Exactly ... but I just don't want to waste an opportunity getting him out when we could get out someone that's more of a threat? I'm pretty sure Adam's tanked his game enough lol
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:06 pm

I mean you can always go the safe route of just putting up Adam initially since he already expects it but have a contingency plan in place. Worst case scenario Adam goes home but there’s always the option of a backdoor. But playing it safe with original nominations could have a lot of people keep their guards down and then you can have another target in mind. Do you know who you would have in mind as someone you see as a larger threat than he is?

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:08 pm

I'm thinking Rob or Johnny. Rob and I don't talk that much anymore and he seems well liked and floating by. Johnny hasn't even campaigned for me not to put him up!! Like sir do you think you're safe??? And y'all see how he mostly wins HOH lol.

Yeah, okay, I might do Adam as an intial nom just to keep guards down ... have y'all heard any whispers today? Anything suspicious?

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:12 pm

Now why he just message me out the blue?? Lmao
Back to top Go down
Robin Scherbatsky

Robin Scherbatsky

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:16 pm

No one has said anything to me today I’m assuming they’re sleeping , Christian just said good morning . Johnny is good at hohs but he doesn’t say much .
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:18 pm

Adam is the most paranoid on this planet. Like I told you, he revealed to me that he had stayed up all night with everyone just watching. That’s just taking it too far. If I was outgoing HOH, I would have messaged some people at night and maybe in the morning, but if you think I’m going to lose my sleep, then you have another thing coming.

And those are two interesting nominations. I hadn’t even thought of them as possibilities tbh, mostly because it’s final 16. But I think if you can get the support then you can pull it off. But I feel like it’s one of those moves you need to have support in before you enact, because if it blows up in your face that would be really detrimental to your game. But whatever you decide you have three solid votes right here, and with a voting pool of thirteen, it means you only need four more for majority.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:21 pm

Interesting that Johnny just sent me a campaign/plea ... one of you wouldn't have happened to say anything to him, would you? Y'all are the only ones I mentioned him not campaigning to me to
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:23 pm

No I haven’t mentioned anything to him. He seems to be a little rough around the edges and so I barely talk to him any more than I need to. What kind of campaign did he make to you?
Back to top Go down
Robin Scherbatsky

Robin Scherbatsky

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:24 pm

Nope I haven’t talk to him since he was hoh, he didn’t even respond to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next