Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua

Go down 
+2
Hottie
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:37 am

Back in session!!!!

Welcome back!

Dua Lipa and Hottie like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:41 am

OMG Dua you did THAT! <3

Dua Lipa and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 11:28 am

DUA YES MAAAM

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:19 pm

Y'alllllllll omg I never thought I'd be back. How have you all been my loves?? 💖💖

And I'm so glad you all got rid of Adam. he's a liarrrrr. He was getting hate in the eviction lounge too lolol

Hottie and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:23 pm

We have been great thanks!! Omg what kind of hate is he getting? Did he really get Popes and Robins money? Apparently he also got Klaus too but nobody knows Sad

So glad you’re back!
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:25 pm

Lmao he should be getting hate. It's what he deserves. Ooh did any of the evictees give any info about players left in the game?

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:31 pm

LOL adam about to be the talk of the szn-
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:41 pm

You mean of the sza

Dua Lipa, Hottie and SZA like this post

Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:43 pm

Jackie Burkhart wrote:
You mean of the sza
period

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 2:26 pm

Jackie Burkhart wrote:
We have been great thanks!! Omg what kind of hate is he getting? Did he really get Popes and Robins money? Apparently he also got Klaus too but nobody knows Sad

So glad you’re back!

there was talks about people pooling money but I honestly don't know what Adam was able to get. Robin was like "wtf" to those statements about her giving money to Adam, but I couldn't tell if she actually did or not.

And it was just general hate of how he talks to people and how he was playing the game 😹 he's seen as a liar if I recall correctly

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 2:30 pm

Hottie wrote:
Lmao he should be getting hate. It's what he deserves. Ooh did any of the evictees give any info about players left in the game?

They didn't really give any specifics honestly. but I was also MIA in the eviction lounge tbh sksksk

people generally liked all of you, I didn't really hear anything bad about any of you. There was some bitterness about HOH nominations when you were HOH Hottie, but I think that's just a given in this game. most of the heat was on Adam even before he came lolol

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 2:35 pm

Sksks Queen Dua. Lmao Adam really did talk so aggressive for no reason. And I can't wait to see what Johnny said about me there lol

Dua Lipa and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 2:56 pm

I will forever cackle at Adam asking people for coins thinking he was about to start playing such a masterful game just for him to massively flop.

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 3:06 pm

that is comedyyyy why would he so boldly ask people for their money? LOL and we were "friendly" but I'm sure he lied to me about his support for me before I was evicted. Plus the way he talks to others from what nearly EVERYONE is saying skskksks sorry to that man

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 3:20 pm

Yeah the only person Adam cared about was Adam.

I’m glad he’s not making jury though!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua   This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie, SZA, Robin, Hottie & Dua
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next