Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa

Go down 
+3
Dua Lipa
Kelly Kapoor
Arisa Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:38 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Kelly, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Dua Lipa should use the Power of Veto on you.

Dua Lipa, you have until 11:08pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:43 pm

Dua Lipa “Be The One” who uses the veto to save me. Be a legend and make “New Rules” don’t “Break My Heart”. If you use the veto to save me I’ll be “Levitating” if you don’t use it on me I’ll be “Scared to be Lonely” “Un Dia” you’ll look back on this moment and think “IDGAF” about what anyone thinks because I will “Blow Your Mind”
(Only true Dua stans know)
In all seriousness, Dua please use the veto to save me and I GUARANTEE you I will make the best scrambled eggs you’ve ever tasted!!!

DW, Skeeter Valentine, Jughead Jones, Scooby Doo, Dua Lipa, Veronica Mars and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:51 pm

ugh Kelly! must you make this so hard! i said it before & i'll say it again, you are one of THEE MOST underrated people in the office. i AM a Kelly Kapoor STAN

but unfortunately... 😭 i'm gonna have to use the power of veto on myself.

if i could make "new rules" and save you, you bet i would! we would both be "levitating" off of the block.

i hope you understand love <3 good luck with everything tonight.

Saoirse Ronan, Skeeter Valentine, Jughead Jones, Veronica Mars, Beast Boy and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:53 pm

Nothing but respect💞💞

Dua Lipa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:55 pm

AY YO ICON CHECK!!!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:56 pm

Johnny you have until 11:26pm EST post a replacement nominee on this thread
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 11:25 pm

This really comes down to the minimal conversations that we’ve had, so I’m gonna have to nominate Pope.
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 11:28 pm

Good luck Nominees

Kelly Kapoor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 11:29 pm

Good luck!!

Kelly Kapoor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Dua Lipa Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 7 :: Season 7 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Power of Veto Ceremonies-
Jump to: