Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Jackie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 46  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:28 pm

Omg the way you told him that.

Honestly the co-HOH was good for you because you only had to make one nominee and you still were the main HOH and Adam lost his vote. And we were close to flipping the vote against April but we also played too nice and didn’t harass anyone to get our way.

Hopefully he doesn’t win power though.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:33 pm

Right. SOO close! I'm just glad he can't compete in HOH tonight. I don't understand why these people give him his way. They are sick in the head. Like do they want to take him to final 2 because they think he won't get votes?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:34 pm

Honestly if he makes final two I would vote him.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:38 pm

I want to say I would, but not for gameplay. Only because I would want to spite the person next to him if it's someone I like. And if he does win and get the money, I hope he leaves this game forever and never plays another season lol
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:43 pm

Honestly from what I’ve observed he is a mess and I would be content with him never playing again. So awful. I won’t comment on it any more though, because BB is watching!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:50 pm

Lmao truee. Shh. So how's your day been, love?

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:54 pm

In real life?

It’s so slow at work. Hence why I’m being active here today. Good times.

For the game?

It’s been informative. I’ll be honest, you sketched me out a lot in the game. I just never got a good read on you and the little rogue votes you would do was a bit weird too, plus the time you lied about the double vote. Girl, we know that was you. But I mean it’s the game so I expect people to cover their bases and do what they have to do to better their position, and that’s fine. The Robin vote was so weird too, because Robin would have been a number for us I think. But after the last 24 hours, it’s clear you are in the same position as me and I think if we don’t pull it together soon we really are going to get booted. Haha sorry for being blunt but I figure I trust you enough. At the very least you have other people to worry about now. I do find you hilarious though, so there’s that.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:03 pm

Lmao damn girl!! When I did rogue votes? And I swear I only got the doube vote once and used it on Veronica because I knew Dua was going. And I am really regretting Robin out. I don't know what the HELL I was thinking there
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:07 pm

Haha I promise I didn’t mean all this in an accusatory way. I’ve been drinking a little in case you couldn’t tell!! I do trust you now. Before I was just unsure. Omg don’t take this as an attack because it’s not that at all!!! I thought I was just opening up!! I want to work with you queen!!! Like I said I do think we are next to go if Adam and his groupies decide to go after women who are strong in challenges. And it’s fine about Robin. It’s in the past!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:10 pm

Oh I didn't take it as an attack lol. I love honesty sksk. And sorry if I sketched you out earlier in the game. I alwayd have been loyal to YOU though and that's never gonna change <3
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:15 pm

Haha okay. Thanks for understanding. I just like to be as transparent as possible and I do find you enjoyable. If I didn’t trust you would I be talking to you??

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:16 pm

Okay so I do think SZA Christian and Kelly are the best options. I’ve heard rumors that Hange/SZA are close but I have no idea???

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:21 pm

I hope not! I think SZA would choose us over Hange. I would hope so
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:23 pm

She’s a hard read. She’s always been honest with me though. So I don’t have any issues with her.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:24 pm

Same. I still can't believe we at 13 lol. We did that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Jackie
Page 30 of 46Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 46  Next