Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Jackie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 4:36 pm

Yeah sorry I should have specified haha.

Ugh you better not! Have you been able to talk to Skeeter at all?
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 4:40 pm

He finally messaged me back after congratulating him on winning. I asked him not to nominate me and no response yet, so we'll see.

And April pissing me off liking all them posts now and trying to be all friendly with y'all
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:02 pm

Oh no hopefully he’s just sleepy.

April needs to leave soon! She’s so fake. She must know she’s good this round :/
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Period! I can't wait to evict her ass. I was about to sass her, but I guess I shouldn't be starting a public argument haha.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:17 pm

I was going to comment on her too in public but I want to wait until it’s the right time. I am not trying to draw attention to me yet.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:24 pm

Girl Skeeter better make the right choice or 6:01 it's gonna be Fight Night.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:28 pm

Nominations are locked now :/

I was talking to Dua btw and she mentioned how the cuties should talk soon. I don’t think there’s any tea but she’s been gone for a while so it’s probably just to fill her in.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:36 pm

Ooh a cutie meeting. Love it.

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:47 pm

Period!!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:13 am

I forgot to mention this yesterday but I love your new photo. It cracked me up so much lmao.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:31 am

Thank you!! I waa waiting for someone to comment on it haha <3
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:34 am

Haha I wanted to mention it on the thread when I noticed but everyone was so tense so I knew nobody would like it and/or just dislike it instead.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:41 am

Sksks you know I would've liked it. I honestly wasn't tense and could care less about anything Skeeter said. I hope Jury starts soon because girl I feel like my time in this game is clicking down haha
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:52 am

Girl you like everything though lmao.

Yeah I can tell you were having fun with it but everyone else was... you know.

I’m scared that I’m going to be the replacement nominee. Skeeter has told people they’re good but he has not told me anything about safety this round.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:57 am

He better not try to put you up!!!

And Rob gonna message me at like 3 A.M. talking bout he don't know why his name keep getting brought up and he hopes we can talk about it today, etc. Sir. I know you are with April. We ALL do. And I know April ass has to be with Skeeter, which means y'all 3 have to be together. I do like that man, but they tanking his game and his inactivity works against him.

But don't worry girl, If he puts you up I'll just use my DPOV and get someone we don't like on the block. I have no problem wasting it now haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Jackie
Page 35 of 46Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next