Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Jackie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 2:21 pm

Good afternoon!

Are you ready for HOH tonight??
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 2:23 pm

Hey, love!! How has your Wednesday been?

Oh I'm SO ready!! Skeeter can't play and I just can't let April win. I feel I can hopefully get everyone else to not nominate me, but You, Dua, or Me winning would be best!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 2:30 pm

It’s been long and boring so far but that’s because of work. I’m almost out though so there’s that!! How had your day been?

Yeah April cannot win at all and I don’t think she’s a threat but I wouldn’t be surprised if something finally came along to get her a win. Let’s go hard for this HOH though. I’m hoping at the very least people don’t try to win this even if they are playing the middle. Less competition for us!
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 2:33 pm

Yay for almost getting off the clock!! Mine's been pretty good. It was a beautiful day today and I'm just doing a bit of browsing/shopping.

Exactly like can you imagine her as HOH?? I'd cry. And they better stay on the sides like they have this whole time. I can't wait to see all these powers getting played haha. All I got was a damn Veto pass. I should've gotten an extra vote. Mess
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 2:38 pm

Oh lord, her as a HOH would just be hell on wheels. That’s the last thing we need :/ I wouldn’t be surprised if she goes hard for HOH and makes bold nominations. I feel like we would be her targets and then she would play a power on herself to keep her safe somehow. I cannot believe so many immunities are out there. And a veto pass? Why didn’t you buy an extra vote lmao? A veto pass seems pointless, but I guess you need it to make sure you’re not backdoored.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 2:44 pm

She need to go bold and get some of these other people. She's so boring. She can't beat us in veto I know that. And RIGHT! As soon as I brought it I was like ... hmm maybe I should've brought an extra vote sksks. But hopefully I can make some coin back and get one!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 2:48 pm

Yeah there’s only a few left. Hopefully nobody buys them before then. I feel like if people were going to buy them they would have already. So I don’t think anyone had the money or desire for it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 2:51 pm

Aww the Extra Votes are so unloved
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:55 pm

lmao I know right?

Anyway I was talking to Skeeter today. I know you guys have this weird rivalry and I’m not going to try to intervene and make things right, because I think gamewise you two need each other out. But if you guys could be civil that would be amazing <3 you don’t have to like him or anything. I think a peaceful game can be fun!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 4:12 pm

Girl bye lmao. I don't want to be civil, but I am NOT acknowledging that pickle's existence until I see Arisa post that they've been voted out. Skeeter is not even on this cast to me. They are getting no more of my energy so they can run around and claim victim. #Done
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 4:20 pm

That’s fair. That works too.

And now lmao don’t turn on me Sad

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 4:21 pm

Sksks Jackie pls why would I turn on you? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 4:27 pm

For being mad at my post lmao.

Anyway tonight we can see what kind of HOH challenge we are dealing with and the cuties can work together on that.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 4:35 pm

Lmao girl bye. You so silly. What is that to be mad about you?

Period!! It will be easy! I declare it!! It will be easy!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 4:50 pm

Fjakfkajfka I AM JUST MAKING SURE.

I wonder if we can bribe the hosts.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Jackie
Page 41 of 46Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46  Next