Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Jackie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next
AuthorMessage
Hottie

Hottie

This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:41 am

Of course! You can ask me anything
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:41 am

What’s your relationship with Michael like?
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:43 am

Girl I do not trust that man anymore. I think he's playing me. You saw how he took what I told him yesterday and ran it right back to you and Robib. So I guess he just wants info out of me? You?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:47 am

Honestly I kept giving him the benefit of the doubt but he’s playing really sloppy. He’s being really weird about this vote and stirring all kinds of trouble for no reason. Boy calm down this is week five! Out of like thirty!!! He keeps preaching he’s doing some honest, holy game but he’s really just jerking off to his manipulative antics.

This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 X5g4vtn

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:50 am

SAME!!! i was trying to give the benefit of the doubt too, but he kept asking for my "honest" opinion on who should go and I'm like do you think I'd ever give a false opinion?? And hewas acting all undecided and like he wanted to see what the house would do. Like sir I gave you my opinion, just give me yours. It's like he wants all the info and gives none
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:52 am

Honestly I feel like he’s deliberately trying to create wedges between people like us/Robin. I don’t trust him for a second and he needs to go sooner than later because he is doing well with his whole clown act!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:53 am

I know we haven’t really been super proactive when it comes to game strategy talk but I certainly don’t mind having deeper conversations. I mean yes I trust the cuties but I’m open to talking more in depth about things. I know it seems silly to do so when there’s like 1000 people still in the game and we should save our energy for when the numbers dwindle down but I am always open!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:55 am

GIRL SAME!!! I want to go far with you and really trust you!!! I don't know how close he and Robin are, but we'll see. I really want to trust her!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:57 am

I think Robin is good. From what I am gathering Michael is doing a ton of extra stuff behind the scenes and he’s about to be exposed. And once he’s exposed I think Robin will know he’s playing her like a fiddle!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:59 am

Sksks girl I can't wait. He really is doing the MOST
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:59 am

They’re going to get his ass so good! I’m excited!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:43 pm

JACKIE YOU CAN'T POST SCREENSHOTS akskdkrldlxlr! Take it down before you get in trouble lmao
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:45 pm

My point was that it’s supposed to show screenshots are not real anyway so Adams claim that he can theoretically prove with a screenshot (which he can’t even if he wanted to) is nonsense.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:47 pm

Ohhhh okay girl!!! Jackie legend sksksk

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:55 pm

Arisa gave me a verbal spanking!! Help!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Jackie
Page 6 of 46Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next