Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

Extra Money Task #2 Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task #2   Extra Money Task #2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 5:21 pm

I thought this season although very weird and unlike any other, I actually thought it was going well for me until 5 hours ago I get called by possibly one of the most delusional BBQ players I’ve come across. I just don’t understand why I can’t go a damn season without being called out for breathing? It’s truly sickening but this is probably the worst one yet. What a riveting showmance you shall find in our private room :/

Anyway not that I can even win comps whenever I feel like it but I’ve put myself in a position that perhaps I shouldn’t win comps at all because i legit don’t know who I could nominate. There’s no more excuse of “we don’t talk much”. I feel like I did my best to reach out to everyone and talk to them.

I like the 6 but they’re a bunch of liars. It’s literally hanging on a thread.

I have high hopes for ‘babes’ with Hange, Skeeter and Beast. This is the group I wanna go with because they can win comps and seem great socially skksksks

I like April and Jackie the most out of the girls. I feel like my relationship with April is slowly dying though and idk how to revive it. Meanwhile I’m just getting closer and closer to Jackie.

Hottie is just there for my entertainment. She makes me laugh but I don’t trust her as much as April and Jackie.

Kelly is real weird for doing all that exposè stuff today like be grateful you got saved and sit down somewhere. Why call out people who kept you and throw them utb? Anyway chile.

Dua lipa I don’t speak to as much but I should. She can win comps and seems lit.

I hate the game Robin is playing. That quiet floater gameplay and then becoming a beast out of nowhere and dominating competition, I will never respect honestly.

I really want to like Michael but he’s too up front and kinda scary like idk if I’m being tested with him.

I love Christian but he’s so naive and I wish he would just listen to me instead of panicking every time.

I had hopes for Rob and I to go far but he’s not willingly to be open so I tried.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

Extra Money Task #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task #2   Extra Money Task #2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 5:24 pm

Adam is just a bomb waiting to explode. He’s gonna start calling people out 100% when he’s in trouble and I’m terrified.....

I wanna get closer to Johnny game wise but something is off about him. I mean he kept me off the block so I think he likes me but idk. He’s like Adam and Michael combined which is a weird combination.

I know nothing about Stefan. I feel like he will be the one to put me up tbh but I don’t wanna overthink that too much.
Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task #2
Page 1 of 1