Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo

Go down 
+15
Adam Sandler
Jackie Burkhart
Skeeter Valentine
Scooby Doo
Dua Lipa
Klaus Mikaelson
Kelly Kapoor
Rob Cesternino
Johnny Lawrence
Hottie
April Kepner
Beast Boy
SZA
Michael B Jordan
Arisa Cox
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 12:24 pm

So many rumors

Saoirse Ronan, Scooby Doo and Dua Lipa like this post

Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 12:50 pm

can i just say i think its so stupid to think that im going to stay everytime im on the damn block... literally the first 2 times i was on the block is bc there was 4 of us up there ofc the odds of me staying is better compared to if its me vs someone else. and the amount of knives ive got in my back rn says otherwise that i would stay again in the future. so the person yall are worrying about (me) yall need to be worrying about is the person next to me but i cant wait to watch and see that they will be making it to the end and i will be rooting for you so hard scoob so i can see all of you get sent to the jury one by one.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 12:52 pm

thanks I love my fans x

Kelly Kapoor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Look would You Rather somebody tell you that they're voting for you or lie to you tell you that they're going to keep you and then vote you out

Scooby Doo, Dua Lipa and Veronica Mars like this post

Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:06 pm

tell me youre voting me, but give me a legitimate reason not some bs reason like i explained above ^
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:08 pm

Klaus Mikaelson wrote:
the thing is scooby, theres literally like 18 people left after this. and you have a WAY better shot at making it far considering so many people have told me "im super close with scooby we have a strong bond blah blah blah" for example veronica kelly dua so i just want everyone to be cautious of that moving forward

for the record: i didn't say i'm "super close"...... i said i am "closer" to scooby.... because he talks to me much more than you.... if that's a bullshit excuse idk what to tell you love.

nonetheless i wish you both the best of luck Smile

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 Tenor

Blossom and Veronica Mars like this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:10 pm

Klaus digging himself a hole rn watch him stay LMFAOOO
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:11 pm

Dua Lipa wrote:
Klaus Mikaelson wrote:
the thing is scooby, theres literally like 18 people left after this. and you have a WAY better shot at making it far considering so many people have told me "im super close with scooby we have a strong bond blah blah blah" for example veronica kelly dua so i just want everyone to be cautious of that moving forward

for the record: i didn't say i'm "super close"...... i said i am "closer" to scooby.... because he talks to me much more than you.... if that's a bullshit excuse idk what to tell you love.

nonetheless i wish you both the best of luck Smile

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 Tenor

yours kellys and veronicas is a legitimate reason, all i was saying is that yall were closer with scooby so be cautious. Thats it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:11 pm

idc if im digging a hole im just ready for arisa to reveal these damn votes already
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:17 pm

It's not so much we're working together stop trying to pin alliances on people. It's just I've made more of an effort to get to know those people. You dont just start talking when you're on the block Klaus...

Kelly Kapoor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:23 pm

Exactly Klaus. I ain’t no booty call!

DW and Scooby Doo like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:31 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote or failed to vote before the deadline and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one (good job)

Now for the vote,

By a vote of 14-5

The next houseguest to leave us is

Spoiler:

It was a pleasure having you. I know you faced adversity being on the block more than once, but you put up a good fight & I hope you had fun. Thank you for playing.

For the rest of you, I will see you at 7:00pm EST for your next Head of Household challenge hosted by Theodora. Don't forget to place your bets on the new Head of Household.

Scooby Doo and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:31 pm

LMAO I CANT IM GLAD IM LEAVING ESPECIALLY AFTER GETTING THIS MESSAGE "the house decided to go for you over Scoob, so I followed." THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH MODERN BB LMAO I WILL BE GLADLY GRABBING MY SHIT AND LEAVING 

Jughead Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

houseguests, it has taken 18 of you and 5 weeks into the season to get one target out of the house i wish i could say i was impressed but im not, i was never the biggest target here its not dyno mutt over here. its actually veronica  Michael dua and kelly and if you guys leave them in the house longer than you already have, well youre bigger idiots than i thought you were. bring me home arisa. 
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:32 pm

*Walks across the glass table, grabs my bag, and walks out closing the door so yall cant see out*

Arisa Cox and Jughead Jones like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Klaus Mikaelson VS Scooby Doo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next