Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Veronica

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Hange & Veronica Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 3:47 pm

Only the Hosts, Hange & Veronica have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:03 pm

Okay Hange I tried my best on the name-
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:33 pm

HAHAHAHAHHAHA I LOVE IT LMFAO WAIT-
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:37 pm

ITS THE WAY I THOUGHT ABOUT IT FOR A SECOND TOO -
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:46 pm

I SAW THE NAME I WAS LIKE "theres... nothin- OHHHHHHHH"
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:48 pm

SHDJJSKSSK pls
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:49 pm

If you made it it would’ve been “ROFL” or some shit
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:51 pm

IT LEGITIMATELY WOULD BE ROFLCOPTER LMFAOOOO WAIT DID I JUST GET CLOCKED
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 5:03 pm

AND DID!
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:13 am

Hange!! I know you’re in Babes but I just wanted to personally reach out to you. We’ve just started building a foundation and it’s a long game. You need people you can 100% trust. Idk your relationship with Dua and I don’t want to assume but I’m not ready to go and if you can keep me, I will always appreciate it. Thank you!! <3
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:25 am

I appreciate you reaching out! I will always be brutally honest with you, no matter what:

Dua has talked to me a lot more and has proven herself good at competitions, even keeping me safe when she won HoH... Plus, she's the sole reason I got added to the girls alliance

BUT! I think me and you have a future way, way better than what me and Dua will have.

I was on the fence solely because Dua was one of, if not the closest person to me, but I'm fully willing to double down with you <3 This also means that I'm going to be talking to you RELIGIOUSLY

----

What that means is: At first I was thinking of voting for Dua to stay, but after a short/brief consideration, I realized you are the better person for me to keep <3

I'll keep you posted on my Double or Nothing results <3

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:26 am

Please keep this between us btw! <3

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:28 am

Omg Hange I understand. It’s all valid! But I truly want to stay in this game and I’m not good at comps but I will always always be a number for you and the ‘Babes’ group first. Thank you for being honest with me.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:32 am

Veronica, I don't think you understand: I'm keeping you XD You sound like I'm not keeping you LOL, If my double or nothing votes go through, I will be voting for you to stay.

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:32 am

Again, please keep that CONFIDENTIAL*** Hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Veronica   This room is for Hange & Veronica Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Veronica
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next