Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Round #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #5 Empty
PostSubject: Round #5   Round #5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:26 pm

We just wrapped up this round & I will say I'm a little shocked.

First, Christian hun what is you doing? Round 3 he put up Stefan & Skeeter, both stayed. You would think it's somewhat easy to put at least one of them up when he wins HOH again 2 rounds later. Oh but wait, Christian didnt even want HOH, he tried to throw by sending a perfect score sksksk xoxo I love him so messy. He asked if he could give it to someone else. Sorry boo, that was the last 2 seasons, not this one.

Anyways, no, he puts up Klaus & Robin. So at that point, he has 4 people that could potentially stay in the game after this round that he nominated. Maybe there's a bigger plan here, let's see.

The veto happens, I was pretty proud of our challenge but they flopped & everyone but Robin had underwhelming words. She won easily and A LA Shannon Elizabeth in CBBUS1. She Dehumanized the cast like a pro <3. Now Christian has to name someone else lolol, so Stefan or Skeeter right? NOPE, WRONG, Hottie pushes him gently to go for Scooby & he goes for it. I do think he wanted to go for Scooby already though. He had been complaining to Jackie about him but Jackie is with Scooby so she was not having it.

I was worried for Scooby. Poor him, I want him to make it far but his timezone is always fucking him over in this series.

I'm also so happy that so many people went for the Double of Nothing twist. 4 of them got double votes this round, so it was a nail biter for me. Klaus was fun, sad to see him go but I think it will be more dramatic that Scooby stayed after all this. Christian better hold his ass cheeks tight, its about to get bumpy for him me thinks.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com

Round #5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 7 :: Season 7 :: Viewing Area :: Viewing Area :: Arisa's Blog-
Jump to: