Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor

Go down 
+3
Kelly Kapoor
Dua Lipa
Arisa Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor   Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 10:49 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Dua Lipa, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Kelly should use the Power of Veto on you.

Kelly, you have until 11:19pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor   Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 10:56 pm

hi Kelly. i will keep this short. i have enjoyed getting to know you so much. if you used the POV on me idk how i could ever repay you. but i completely understand if you use it on yourself <3 no hard feelings love. you are a fierce competitor!

Saoirse Ronan, Jughead Jones and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor   Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:01 pm

Dua it’s so crazy that we have literally been in this position before thanks to Johnny. I adore you and I wish you luck!!
Arisa I am choosing to use the Power of Veto to save myself!

Jughead Jones and Dua Lipa like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor   Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:03 pm

Johnny you have until 11:33pm EST to post your replacement nominee on this thread
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor   Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:30 pm

tick tock
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor   Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:31 pm

Kelly Kapoor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor   Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:31 pm

Congrats Kelly, 🙄

I obviously do not want to be in this position again having to nominate 3 people but alas. My replacement is going to be Veronica. We don’t talk as much as I wish, and it’s been a week in the game now. Sorry to do this.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor   Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:38 pm

Thanks for the heads up buddy Smile Good luck Dua I hate to be in this position with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor   Power of Veto Ceremony #6 - Kelly Kapoor Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1