Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Round #6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #6 Empty
PostSubject: Round #6   Round #6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 8:46 pm

I don't think that Johnny should have won this HOH. He was not in the best spot already. Im not sure what it is, maybe the bland white male character choice or maybe he's just not spending enough time on the right people, but he socially only seems to be high up on Jackies list & thats it. Winning HOH is good for that round because you secure safety, but you also piss off people & show you can win again.

He went for Kelly & Dua which makes sense since he already nominated them, but I actually feel he should have used this HOH to secure them on his side. Both of them are in groups that see them as disposable. They are great little votes to snatch up. Make a big move, get someone bigger out.

Plus maybe Im bias here but Dua is so nice & has been so appreciative of this experience, it hurts my heart a little to see her go

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

Round #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round #6   Round #6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:56 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Plus maybe Im bias here but Dua is so nice & has been so appreciative of this experience, it hurts my heart a little to see her go

Sad <333 love you omg

Plastique Tiara and Natalie Negrotti like this post

Back to top Go down

Round #6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 7 :: Season 7 :: Viewing Area :: Viewing Area :: Arisa's Blog-
Jump to: