Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #7

Go down 
+8
Christian Hubicki
Hottie
April Kepner
Kelly Kapoor
Jackie Burkhart
Johnny Lawrence
Theodora Crain
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

Nomination Ceremony #7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:04 pm

Michael B Jordan wrote:
Adam Sandler wrote:
Michael B Jordan wrote:
i wouldnt say ur playing a clean and honest game when ur lying to multiple people and your votes. but good for u

I've lied to nobody hence why I won this Hoh and not on any radars

hence u disappear right after winning hoh, hence ur aligned with people to make sure u get the most chips hence you avoid picking a veto player.... writing is on the wall ...just like it is for me that i am getting evicted.

I'm aligned with nobody I actually take the time to get to know people on a personal level not a game level.
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:08 pm

thats why day 1 you were in the dms tryin to form trustworthy loyal group of 7 or 8 that included klause and pope... got it.. you definitely were gettin to know people while voting one of them out... u said u voted out klause right ...ur word is shit bro... lies after lies ... yeah i threw u under the bus cause i saw how dirty of a game u were playing
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:11 pm

What about the other 2 people you threw under the bus? I can prove I voted out Klaus Copy and paste Drs. Enjoy the couch bud . Cause I'm taking the shot nobody else has The balls to do

Kelly Kapoor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:15 pm

taking the shot nobody has the what to do... please why would someone do ur dirty work when they know i am targetting 3 out the 17 ppl left in the game.... thats safety for 14 ppl if i win an hoh by mistake. so ur not doing anything big ur taking our the perrson that was taking u out... i just wonder who ur next target is... but i am sure we will never know
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:16 pm

I have no other targets Mike just you. Bud
Back to top Go down
Michael B Jordan

Michael B Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:18 pm

so code for your going to be throwing comps and riding the middle.... thats a good strategy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #7
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4