Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Extra Money Task #3 Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task #3   Extra Money Task #3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:49 pm

Trust the most to least

1. Jackie - As if its not obvious right now shes the person who gives me the most intel. I would be a bit lost without her.

2. Beast - He's also one I trust but hes smart and might be one to watch out for later.

3. Skeeter - I dont trust him as much, but hes been loyal to me so far.

(Note to self I'm realizing I dont trust anyone much)

4. Sza - She's lied to be about the vote but in terms of targets I dont think Im quite in her top list (yet).

5. Hottie - Sometimes I'm good with her, other times I dont trust her. Dont have much options as of now.

6. Stefan - Havent connected with him as much as I wanted to.

7. Hange - I only trust her cause of our room of 4. Other than that idk where she stands.

8. Scooby - I trust him but we do lack communication.

9. Robin - Same as Stefan, idk if im the problem or these people just cant open up with me.

10. Adam - This will continue to decline as the weeks goes but I mostly dont trust HIM but he might trust me a bit more.

11. Christian - He would have been higher had I not been informed he's telling me I voted to evict Scooby. Rat.

12. April - A snake in the grass, I want her out.

13. Rob - Another dry houseguest who I'm no longer going to pretend to work with.

14. Veronica - I just nominated her, I think our time as allies in the game is over.

15. Kelly - Why even bother to chat with me and make a room?
Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task #3
Page 1 of 1